296

Chapter 296

Even on the day when the agency's concert announcement and reservation schedule were announced, there was a rehearsal schedule for the joint performance.

Thanks to that, I saw some reactions in the second half of practice.

To summarize... It was as expected.

-Hey, it looks like it's going to be fun. When will it be aired?

-T1 is pushing all the people from Idol Co. What happened to their TV programming?

- Please tell me the kids are doing well. Ah, please.

-Idol Co's debut group is so serious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm annoyed that my kids escaped.

- The joy of broadcasting a concert on TV VS the madness of being cheated on

A whirlpool of anticipation, apprehension, annoyance, and interest.

It couldn't be helped. An agency concert being broadcasted on TV was a unique case, and it had both anxiety and anticipation factors.

Moreover, since we were three groups from audition programs, the popularity was good.

Since accessibility was good thanks to the TNet channel organization, those who were interested could watch it by simply turning on the channel.

It was rare to find someone who liked all three groups from this agency.

'So there's only one thing that's certain.'

The point was that among the three <Idol Co>-born teams, the group that lagged behind the most could be destroyed by ridicule from all directions.

Fans didn't have pride or love-hate for this agency, so they never covered each other.

'Then I'll end up feeling disgusted and tired.'

There was no need to pour more oil on it, so the joint stage with Mirynay this time was the same.

There was one more factor to consider besides hybridity.

'We have to avoid stages that were set up for direct comparison.'

And the stage was already set like that.

... I didn't know it would be this hard.

-Here, here! If we just put this step in when we land, it would be so cool, right?

-If you don't mind, I thought about how it would be if we saved more of the freeze at the end of our first chorus... !

-Ah~ Shall we all take a look here? Even now, we're really good at it, but don't we look ten times cooler if we hit the bridge in a straight line? It's neat~

The other side also had a lot of greed for the stage, so the difficulty level rose in the way where we ran nto each other to avoid losing.

In the end, my stamina was consumed all the way up the escalator.

'Are we going to dance this time?'

I was conflicted with the remaining points, but I didn't use more because I was conscious that leveling up using the system was no longer possible.

The moment of natural increase was sure to come. My stats were enough for me right now.

"Hoo, shall we do it one more time?"

"... !"

So in the end, people were just pretending to be moderate, so theyweare rolling as if they were getting some spirit to make a special stage that they expected... This was the conclusion.