287

Chapter 287

VTIC's teaser started with an ominous siren sound and an antique four-foot bathtub.

Wheein~

'Hmm?'

For a while, the office worker who was watching the teaser was puzzled, saying that the combination did not suit them.

The sound of the siren slowly faded away, and the place was filled with the sound of water dripping into the bathtub.

Tok-.

Tok-.

There were white marble tiles with black bathtubs.

It was the moment the siren disappeared and only the sound of water droplets remained.

Click.

An image went by.

There was a red candle, a sign of silence by bringing an index finger in front of the mouth, an old book, a virus structure, a drop of blood, an ominous sign.

Tok-.

And lastly... There were the feet of a man entering a bathtub.

There was an incredible sense of speed and symbolism.

After the flashback-like image cuts were over, the moment when the still and black screen seemed to calm one's breath down...

Elegant and soft string instruments filled the screen.

[Ooh~ ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh]

Acappella-like humming.

At the same time, the screen lit up.

It was a cut of the bathtub that was just shown, but...

"... !"

The bathtub was half-broken, rising into the air. A solid figure, which squeezed out the body, was raising the bathtub.

It was the eight tentacles of a dark green cephalopod that were intensely sculpted.

The camera showed the dangerous inside of the bathtub.

A figure was lying in it, submerged up to his neck in water.

It was a silver-haired Cheongryeo. Maybe because of the screen light, the reflected light looked green.

'Dyed hair??'

Before the viewer could think further, Cheongryeo opened his eyes.

[What I don't understand

I can forget

This moment of needing understanding]

A melody in a minor key gently wrapped the screen, and light streamed down from the broken ceiling onto the bathtub.

Light poured down on Cheongryeo's languid face.

'Look at his face.'

Around the time when the office worker felt a reflexive admiration for a cut that even touched her...

The cuts of the other three members slowly flowed and appeared on the screen.

[Ooh~ ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh]

Chaeyul holding his index finger to his mouth in front of a huge stained glass window, Shinoh holding a candle in a dark hallway, and Judan wearing a black robe over his head in the forest.

And the screen of Cheongryeo submerged in the bathtub came back.

The last verse ended with a graceful cut where he laid down until his head was submerged in the water and whispered a low note.