382

Chapter 382

Finding out Bae Sejin's current situation... Surprisingly, just one Internet search was enough.

'Lee Sejin.'

His profile already appeared at the top.

-Lee Sejin (movie actor)

Latest Filmography: Seahorse (20XX.12.15.)

This guy was a movie star with a high reputation right now.

When I checked the entire filmography, I was connected to a prominent line-up with no sales below 2 million.

At this rate, anyone who watched movies would have heard this guy's name at least once.

[Oh, but he hasn't filmed any dramas?]

Probably on purpose. It seemed like he had managed his work thoroughly since becoming a child actor.

Of course, his name value was high. Considering the current situation where actors were valued over idols, it was almost as high as TeStar's name value.

It seemed like a situation with nothing to mourn, but... The next item found was the problem.

-Agency: Dream K Company

This guy was still under his old agency. They used to promote him as a child actor and caused rumors during the re-contract season to lower his value.

'How shitty.'

Here, instead of taking a break by complaining to the agency, it seems that he received work right away after briefly reorganizing after his child roles.

A career that has been solidly built in lieu of a long hiatus.

His agency diligently sold the name 'Lee Sejin' in the media and social media.

I smoothed my chin.

'It'll be easy.'

[What?]

So this meant that schedule security was lax.

There were few people who would sit in front of an actor's dorm or agency unlike idols, so the information hurdle was low.

'Good.'

I browsed Dream K's official SNS.

Then, I found the employee's personal Inheart account using some information extracted from there, compared and explored them in date order, and came to a conclusion.

'Bae Sejin is currently filming some kind of next project.'

Although it was anonymized, looking at the frequency with which the person presumed to be Bae Sejin was indirectly mentioned on the employee's social media...

[Oh, I guess he's at the company often.]

Right. Especially when Bae Sejin was active, mentions popped up. It was almost as if he went back to work after completing his schedule.

So even now, when he wasn't filming, there was a very high chance that he was at work.