267

Chapter 267

As the winter passed, TeStar started a dome tour in Japan, which was scheduled after the US.

And, as is always the case with concerts in Japan, the supply of direct cameras plummeted. Thanks to this, fans with dry content welcomed the documentary that appeared at the right time.

It filled the void and raised the name value at the same time.

It was calculated up to this point.

Fans were quite excited.

-It's time for TeStar to start shooting

-It sounds like no fun, but believe in the idols, TeStar.

-I saw the preview, and I was impressed. It seemed that there would not be much content in this, so I was curious (chin resting emoticon)

... Until the first episode.

Immediately after the first episode of TeStar's documentary was released, the reaction changed like this.

-Ah, fuck

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Guys...

Due to the nature of the platform, several episodes were released at once, so fans watched all three episodes at once and grasped the story.

I also saw the edited version for the first time at this time... Well, I could explain it like this.

[Staff: Please sit down...]

[Park Moondae: ... (cough) No. It's okay.]

[Ryu Chungwoo: I want to do my best when I can... (Edit) Yes, all of us. No one wants to give up.]

The documentary continued to focus on TeStar's seriousness during concerts and activities, and how they wanted to complete the stages even in the face of pain.

-I knew it from the beginning, but I can feel how much the kids love their job.

-The kids really suffered...

-The more I watch, the more I build up my love for TeStar and my hatred for T1...

It was just too much. To the point where the fans were agitated and depressed.

'... I knew from the time they asked.'

Still, I thought they would refrain from dealing with the breach of contract due to the Cha Eugene incident, but on the contrary, Cha Eugene's part disappeared, and this vibe was extracted from the other members' parts.

Especially mine.

[Dance trainer: Moondae-ssi's stamina isn't the same as before. He can't help it.]

[Manager: (After the accident) We are more concerned about allowing the artist to rest sufficiently in the middle of the move.]

When was that interview again?

A dedicated team of staff also appeared, and the editing was so amazing that they made it look like I was really struggling with an injury.

'Did I do the interview too smoothly?'

My answer was appropriate, but the synergy with the interview with the people around me made me look like I was 'pretending to be calm'.

Thanks to that, it was also seen that fans were more directly uncomfortable when I checked the reactions on the deep web.

-What is the intention of this editing? Do they want to sell this? Why are they doing this in an official way?

-They're bringing back the PTSD he has barely escaped