319

Chapter 319

Leaving 'Park Moondae'?

Therefore... Whether or not he disappeared like this, I would just go back to the point where I won the grand prize and continue living as a TeStar member.

Now, there was no need to talk further with Park Moondae just to understand the principles of the system. Because he didn't seem to know anything.

I had done as much as I could, so I'd stop worrying about it and completely get my hands on the idol life I had been developing for years.

I wouldn't deny it.

Apart from being ruthless, it sounded plausible when I heard it. Because I came to admit that the life I lived in that body was also mine.

'But...'

I took a deep breath and relaxed my fists.

"That's not it."

"... ..."

Cheongryeo stopped tapping his fingers on the table.

"Of course, what I experienced in Park Moondae's body is my experience. Because I did it."

"Is that so? Then..."

"But the body is something else."

I leaned over.

"I can't say that it's mine no matter what just because I have been using it for a few years. Park Moondae's growth background is what he went through."

"... ..."

"I happened to get quite a bit of help there."

If 'Park Moondae' hadn't lived right, it would have been difficult to win such a dramatic first place. And even after debuting, it would have been a past history.

Cheongryeo stared at me.

"Have you ever thought that you would have succeeded faster if you did it with your original body?"

"I haven't tried it, so I can't say for sure. And in the first place, this is also a problem that has nothing to do with achievement."

I chuckled.

"Park Moondae has the right to live with his body. Don't blur the subject."

"... ..."

He continued to stare at me without saying a word, then quietly opened his mouth.

"So, if that's what hoobaenim wants, you're going to give up your career?"

"I never said I would give up."

"Then..."

I crossed my arms.

"We have to come to an agreement."

Now that his status abnormalities were over, I was going to listen to what he wanted and make adjustments.

"I'm just saying that I'm not going to wipe my mouth and be a backstabber."

"I don't understand. You don't need to think about it that much."

I shrugged.

"Well... I guess I'm attached to it."

After sharing how 'Park Moondae' has been for several days in a row over the past few years, it meant that he was human too.

'It's kind of funny how I'm thinking about how to respect him and not how to get this other bastard to give up.'

At that moment, the guy sitting across from me took his hand off the table without expression.

"You feel attached to it."