290

Chapter 290

This week's music show special format was something we had already participated in several times.

'Group KPOP concert.'

TNet held a global concert called 'TaKon' every half year.

Well, it was a common broadcaster's tyranny that didn't support the infrastructure properly while being broadcasted live in dozens of countries, but anyway, the outside was slick.

This time, since we caught up to VTIC, they even organized the 1st and 2nd parts in two days, as if they were trying to be ambitious.

And then TeStar... Wasn't it obvious? We were members of TNet, so we had to appear on both days.

However, now there was not one son of this broadcasting station now, but two.

"Hello, sunbaenim!"

Day 1. The group we met at the rehearsal site was the debut group of <Idol Co> this season. I heard that they would do a cover stage for our song.

I could see the face of Gold 2 grinning between the guys who greeted us vigorously.

It was said that he debuted at Rank 1 in a narrow and dramatic way.

"Sunbaenim, please give us lots of guidance~"

"Aigoo, please take good care of us~"

He still got along well with Keun Sejin.

Of course, he was not the only one to pay attention to.

The guy who was quietly buried earlier when we were all head-butting together.

Chae Seodam was in the debut group.

"... ..."

The guy who bullied Seon Ahyeon when he was in school. He still couldn't get rid of that habit in <Idol Co>.

'The string is also tough.'

Surprisingly, this bastard debuted at Rank 10 after being edited in the latter half of <Idol Co> for his 'desperation to live and die hard'.

It was only then that the explanation of 'everything was a misunderstanding' came out properly, and it was said that it matched exquisitely and captured the hearts of general viewers...

-A misunderstanding? The deceiver is in the debut group... I'm so mad...

- For an idol, love and longing can coexist?

- Chae Seodam is really terrible ㅋㅋㅋ I don't accept the PD's picks for forced narratives.

Well, for this reason, it seemed that fans of the same debut group were swearing a lot.

'Still, debuting is an unconditional benefit.'

If he got eliminated due to controversy, there would be a difference in the chance to rise higher.

I didn't know if that was a coincidence or not, but even then, it was of no use.

Seon Ahyeon didn't care much anymore.

"Fighting today... ! Cheer up, you can do it!"

"Thank you!

The other guys were cheering.

Since the person concerned did that, we just organized it to the point of treating this bastard as someone who didn't matter.

Moreover, thanks to Chae Seodam, who was in first place, being defeated, the spirit of this season's <Idol Co> faltered, so this debut group... Hmm, they should be good at producing.