271

Chapter 271

Were they making their own documentary?

'Oh my gosh.'

Kim Raebin's fan, who seemed to be upset at the mere sight of the word 'documentary' felt sorry for a moment.

'Hey, this is a little...'

Weren't they trying to start a provocation?

However, this thought did not last long and disappeared beneath the surface.

It was because TeStar in the reappearing screen looked very friendly.

Perhaps it was because the person who was filming the members lying on the floor with shaky hands during the morning touched her.

[Let's eat.]

[Wow... I feel sleepy.]

[... I want to eat meat.]

"...??"

So, rather than just looking close... It was just that their actions were plain and real, without purpose or exaggeration.

There were many videos of TeStar that were well processed through the planning and editing of producers.

Even there, TeStar were individuals and revealed their own personalities, but it was the first time she had faced the feeling of them not being conscious of the public.

Diririring-

The slow accompaniment was... It was Kim Raebin's 'Magic is You' acoustic guitar that came out just before.

The live sound of the raw, almost unmixed sound resonated on the scene.

[Hmm.]

[Not sure?]

[A little bit.]

Between the cuts practicing the choreography for the concert, they gathered together and monitored.

Eating ice cream in a hotel room while blankly watching foreign broadcasts.

In a hotel in another country, they played board games and threw cards at each other.

[Haha!]

The laughter of the person holding the camera echoed over the guitar. The screen shook.

Short videos followed.

"... ..."

Kim Raebin's fan was watching the video without thinking about anything else.

And she didn't even realize that she was like that.

After dancing, throwing and receiving objects, dyeing their hair, and coming off the stage, the screen jumped along with the members laughing and running.

And when the accompaniment passed the bridge and entered the climax...

Whoa...

The concert preparations and after-party photos they took of themselves passed through the video like a panorama.

A picture of everyone holding firecrackers at the beach, Park Moondae grilling meat at an after-party, and Lee Sejin shaking a drink.

Cha Eugene smiled as he climbed onto the rehearsal stage....

It was just TeStar's countless hours, not knowing when or how it was filmed.

In addition to activities, the fact that they shared a lot of time on their own, on one screen and one connection, poured in like a huge meteor shower...