417

Chapter 417

TeStar fans were already familiar with various incidents, from behind-the-scenes fights by malicious individual fans to the spread of rumors and agency aggro.

Of course, negative things weren't the only things they were familiar with.

They became happily accustomed to the jaw-dropping stage quality, thoughtful fan service, cute little stories, and heartwarming group episodes.

However, there was something ambiguous about whether they should like it at all. This was the nature of TeStar's entertainment shows.

-TeStar Entertainment Show = Hell Party

-This is all because of the production team.

-They sent them there to heal, but gave up when they were in trouble ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It was fun.

TeStar's entertainment show had a high popularity batting average, thanks to the fact that they were fun and the plots became hot topics easily.

In the meantime, the feeling of 'idols caught up in entertainment' was stronger than that of actual professional entertainers, so their images were still strong.

Fans enjoyed the content and flow, but at the same time, they had other thoughts.

-I just want to see kids do whatever they want without thinking at least once.

-Sometimes I think that it must be too hard for the kids. ㅠㅠ They're the ones who are busy with their day jobs.

Since the group has been through many ups and downs since their debut, there was a subtle demand for the group to play comfortably without any obstacles.

Moreover, since their main occupations weren't professional entertainers, wasn't it common for them to escape from their daily lives and enjoy quiet healing?

'Observational healing trip!'

But now... All of a sudden, the members came to do that.

At first, all the fans liked it.

-The kids went camping, made s'mores, went horseback riding, and played with sheep. It's crazy that they even took Mungae with themㅠㅠㅠ

-Eh

-Hey, why isn't there anything?

Until they realized there wasn't a single photo.

Loviewers were surprised.

Overall, it was a good thing. The kids smiled brightly, saying they would work harder for the concert since they had a good rest. They also looked good and full of passion as if they had eaten and slept well.

But that was it.

-No, wait

-Why are you bullying Loviewers?

-How could you do this?

They thought there was at least a video for their content.

Moreover, there were signs that emerged from the W app.

[Here's some water. But you have to sit up and drink it.]