384

Chapter 384

30 minutes after Ryu Chungwoo suddenly appeared on the <Viewer Supplementary Group> from beyond the dry ice...

"Then, I look forward to seeing you improve further in this performance."

"Yes!"

The addition of supplementary teams and team organization had been completed. And naturally, there was a short movement and rest period before moving on to the practice part.

Of course, the camera was following us tenaciously as if it would never miss the conversation between me and Ryu Chungwoo.

Earlier, when Ryu Chungwoo was in the <Vocal B> area, there were a lot of dialogue exchanges, so the camera was very greedy.

-... Hyung, are you surprised?

-Yes.

-A lot?

-Yes.

Even if I didn't watch it, it was obvious how stupid I would look on the live broadcast.

And what might go in between the clips...

'They're going to give us a lot of interviews...'

Sure enough, the interview with the production team was scheduled first, and the answers took longer than ever.

"Did you know in advance that Chungwoo was participating? Not even a signal? Oh, you had no idea?"

"I heard you two are living alone~"

"Is there anything you are looking forward to while participating with Chungwoo-ssi?"

"On the other hand, there may be some who say that you need to be more careful now. You've become a competitor."

They were excited.

I expressed my confusion in a non-serious way and then gave a moderately gentle answer.

"We both have to do well, so I think we should prepare harder for this stage."

There was no need to attract more aggro or exaggerate it.

[I-is that so?]

Yes.

'Because it's going to be shit the moment it airs anyway...'

A relative of a gold medalist who went to the same school suddenly appeared? Fuck it, I'd have to watch it too.

I suppressed my silence and returned from the interview site to the practice room. And then I pointed to the next person.

Ryu Chungwoo.

"The writer is calling you."

"Hyung."

I raised my hand to the guy, pretending to put down my notes, and showed him the sentence away from the camera's view.

I should tell him this much.

- Make sure to answer softly.

"... !"

Ryu Chungwoo nodded slightly and left the practice room.

'Looking at his posture, it seems like he's not completely clueless.'

What on earth was going on? Why did a guy who was doing well in college suddenly appear on a survival program?