365

Chapter 365

First of all, Mirynay's comeback was very successful.

So, in terms of aggro...

-Honestly, I think they were a bit conscious of Powty, so the feel of the song is similar.

└It's the other way around. Powty was the one conscious of them. ㅠ

└ㅋㅋ It's been a trendy + intense concept since Mirynay's debut, so don't speak bullshit.

-Ah, but you really can't compare Powty's talents to the talents of idols from survival shows. Don't compare them.

As expected, public opinion heated up because they were being compared to each other.

Originally, it was more fun if people had a hierarchy that could be measured along the same lines.

Moreover, although each group had similar positions, their strengths were different, so each viewer's evaluation was bound to be different.

In conclusion, there was a lot to talk about.

'It's a mess.'

What was certain was that the news of Mirynay's comeback was clearly imprinted on the public, and that waning interest and interest were ignited.

'Noise marketing was done properly.'

Thanks to this, Mirynay was rising rapidly on the music charts for the first time in a while.

Although it was no different from the previous song in that it was aimed at the US, it seemed to have been received like a pop song due to its 'global friendly' position, similar to Powty, which was a hit in the US.

'The song itself is good too.'

I shrugged my shoulders after watching the public opinion battle between the two for a while.

'TeStar is completely missing from this edition's mention.'

Since we came from the same survival field but had different genders, naturally there was no room for us to be mentioned.

And that damned Grandson show... Anyway, thanks to the entertainment being established properly, TeStar's popularity was burning in other directions.

- Everything is getting sold out (entering to buy)

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

... The process was a little different than expected, but we reached the goal anyway. That was what I tried to believe.

Moreover, the response from overseas was quite positive.

This was because an agreement was reached from the beginning on a global strategy, so T1 handed over the entertainment to Netplus rather than its own OTT service.

And it was said that the results were good. The production team even dared to send a text message directly and said everything.

-6th place in the NetPlus World TV Show category! Congratulations to all of the TeStar members (smiling emoticon)

-Moondae-ssi? Next time, you'll go to a real hot spring. Please accept our apology and loveㅠㅠ (Check the gift)

Hot spring? I didn't believe it. I wouldn't let this stupid thing get publicized even overseas... Anyway, things were just as balanced as I imagined.