358

Chapter 358

At the end of May of this year, TeStar became a flawless group both at home and abroad.

So what did Mirynay's leader, Park Minha, think of TeStar since she was their direct junior?

'Well... I just think of them as my sunbaenims.'

To begin with, she hadn't seen much of them recently. This was because, even in the company, the labels were created in separate areas so their movement lines did not overlap.

But there was one thing.

'... I envy them! I envy them!'

TeStar was able to escape from the hands of the disgusting general manager. In fact, there were no role models that she was more envious of than them.

... And there was a certain sunbaenim who contributed greatly to her thinking that way.

'... The fact that he mentioned the label and announced it during the awards ceremony... He must have done that on purpose, right?'

Yes.

This was Park Moondae, the main vocalist of TeStar and the person in charge of being the 'Soft Bean Rice Cake and Apple Rice Cake Puppy'.

Park Minha screamed internally.

'What kind of puppy are they even talking about!'

She didn't know what he was thinking, but when she came to her senses he was in the right place at the right time... Anyway, what did he want?

"... ..."

'Thinking about it like this, he has the constitution of a heavenly idol.'

Anyway, it was scary.

Thanks to this, she almost broke out in a cold sweat trying to stop her own members who wanted to try to get along well with him because he was in a popular senior group.

'What if we all get in trouble because friendship with the opposite sex is the poison of idols?!'

She didn't know how such a scary person could look so harmless when the camera was rolling.

'... In reality, he seems a bit difficult to approach.'

With years of self-management and investment in stats (although Park Minha didn't know), Park Moondae was already engaged in his career that had a lot to do with cameras.

But even now, when she watched the videos he was in, it was scary how well the image of a friendly puppy fit him.

He was worthy of being a role model.

'... He's amazing. Really.'

So, she made her own resolutions.

'When the contract renewal season comes, we'll really do it right!'

She would protect this group by handling things clearly and never getting caught... !

However, as she was doing this for a while, she received a phone call from the person in question.

It was also very meaningful.

-Do you have any concerns these days?

"... ..."

The moment she heard those words, all kinds of possible bad endings came into Park Minha's mind.

What? What?

'W-what is he thinking...?'

So, like a reaction robot, an acceptable answer came out.

"I worry just as much as other people do! Still, I am satisfied with my life as an idol where I can meet fans like this..."