246

Chapter 246

The production of the entertainment show had been solved more smoothly than expected.

We were planning to install only an unmanned camera and release it in the form of an episode on WeTube, but the head office immediately contacted me to see if we had heard the new story.

-I heard there was a spot open at CVN. How about doing the entertainment show there?

I found out that a drama had been punctured for about two weeks due to a cast problem. They wanted to stick us in there instead.

Of course, it was not a general suggestion.

"They're weaker than I thought."

"I know right~ They're being self-conscious!"

The judgments of the others were similar.

Anyone could see that it was a strategy to bend and come in to restore a smooth relationship with TeStar.

However, Bae Sejin did not like it, saying that it seemed like a lure-based appeasement plan.

"It's like they're telling us to wipe our mouths after eating this. Not as singers, but as a variety show...!"

That may be true, but I wasn't able to forcefully argue that opinion.

"Of course... We decided not to sue, so it wouldn't matter if we accepted it."

Because the decision was made not to sue.

"Ah, hyung. That reminds me."

"What?"

"I'm trying to put together the data that each of us has collected for the purpose of the lawsuit and put it together. Would that be okay?"

"That, uh! It doesn't matter... why?"

"There is something I want to check."

"... ?"

Bae Sejin looked puzzled, but he handed over the data obediently.

And I was a bit surprised.

'... He looked up all the precedents.'

From the situation with the former manager to legal advice. It was more realistic than I thought, and the traces of meticulous collection were evident.

If I added the call and text records I recorded here, it could be a really plausible lawsuit.

I conceded.

'It's amazing.'

If Bae Sejin had been given a chance, he might have won the case.

It would take at least a year, and even if we won, it would be a problem because there would be no agency or mainstream broadcasting that would accept us due to the atmosphere in the industry.

As Bae Sejin said, the atmosphere would change if such winning cases pile up.

"Uh, how is it?"

I gave an honest answer. Because this proof of hard work and concentration deserved it.

"Actually, I'm thinking that it could have the same effect as a lawsuit in a different direction."

"...! Is that possible?"

"I'm worried too, so I'm not sure... I really like the material prepared by hyung. When my thoughts are sorted out, I want to consult with you. Is that okay?"

"Of course, it's fine!"

Bae Sejin seemed a bit embarrassed after speaking, but somehow he seemed to feel a little better.