244

Chapter 244

The translucent pop-up that appeared was bursting with fanfare.

[Successful meeting!]

You have succeeded in meeting an audience of '400,000 people'!

!Timeout: Satisfied (Success)

!Status Abnormality: 'If you are not an audience, death' has been removed!

With just one online free concert, the abnormal condition of having to reach 400,000 spectators was removed.

It was worth it.

Since the appearance of VTIC, the number of votes had reached almost 300,000.

And I personally saw the count go up on the display board. It was no different from seeing the audience's reaction in real-time.

'I thought this would be recognized.'

What's more, the platform allowed people to watch videos without signing up. People who tried to pass the time would have watched without signing up.

It was said that there were many non-platform members among VTIC's overseas fandom, so the actual number of visits was obviously... it would have been awesome.

Among them, making 300,000 subscribers who would actively participate in real-time performances would have been a risk with TeStar alone.

"..."

So, the basic plan to bring in VTIC had been successful enough.

Although the result came out with a slightly different importance than my prediction.

: Check 'Truth' Click!

The coin option was gone.

'I thought it would be the default now.'

It meant that the last coin was an irregular option.

'... Did it predict the accident?'

I had a strange thought.

To be precise, this system dared to figure out the risk that the former manager could commit nonsense and defend against him.

'I think it's fitting here that the same 'audience status abnormality had been called and reappeared

once more

Since the worth of the coin appeared in something that should have only 'verified the truth', it seemed that the same status abnormality was performed once more to return to the original place.

At that time, I remembered the abnormal phenomenon of the status window where all sorts of status abnormalities popped out and then disappeared crackling.

'Something like an error must have occurred.'

To interpret this... It meant that even if there was an error with the status window, it had deviated from the path to give me a coin somehow.

'But why?'

So far, I had never found a trace of emotion and intelligence in this system.

However, starting with manipulation of the draw probability, this... What was the big trend that could be interpreted as favor?

"... ..."

After a quick thought, I came to a conclusion.

'It wants me to clear the abnormalities.'

I wondered if this status window was implemented to somehow survive and clear this crazy situation.

Because the guy who didn't have a status window, how many times...