368

Chapter 368

'... So, this.'

I came to my senses in the practice room of the agency of Cheongryeo, who looked to be around 20 years old.

It was a crazy situation.

I turned my head. Only then did my eyes meet mine in the huge full-length mirror that took up the entire wall.

"... ... !"

"You look like your old self. Right?"

Right.

The person reflected in the full-length mirror was Ryu Gunwoo. My original body. However, I was not a person in my late 20s who was tired of public notice.

I looked like I had just graduated from high school, and I looked like I was the same age as Cheongryeo.

I swallowed and moved my hand. The young Ryu Gunwoo in the mirror followed along.

'... Ryu Gunwoo.'

But somewhere... I looked a bit different.

Things like the areas around the eyes, the atmosphere, and the shape of my face.

"It seems like Park Moondae's appearance still remains. It's like a mix? Haha, that's unique."

I got goosebumps.

'No, fuck, let's not come to conclusions.'

Maybe it was because of my expression.

At this time, I wasn't looking very good due to college entrance exams and life problems, but the guy in the mirror looked like he had managed it quite well.

'...'

How?

"The starting point is different this time. Well, my age is different."

I turned my head. Before I knew it, Cheongryeo found his smartphone and checked the date and situation.

I put my hand in my sweatpants pocket. I could feel my own smartphone.

"Your age is different?"

"That's right. My original restart was always at 18 years old. But I'm 20 now, so the date was changed to a few years later... Hmm, that doesn't seem right. Is it because we restarted together?"

I took out my smartphone from my pocket and checked the date on the lock screen.

[201X/01/08]

"... !"

Certainly, the date was strange.

If I was about 20 now, it should be a few years ago.

In the first place, Ryu Gunwoo was supposed to be older than Cheongryeo, but now we seem to be almost the same age.

'Neither this nor that makes sense.'

Only then did my head become clear. The path was clear.

Wasn't it different from a 'daydream'?

"This is like a daydream."

"What?"

"I can't be sure, but I experienced something similar."

I briefly described a daydream I had while in a coma after a car accident. Cheongryeo listened without much change in expression.

"... And I don't fit the age range or year. I also don't have the right appearance or the right place to come to my senses."

I came to a conclusion.