385

Chapter 385

LeTi's survival program 〈Wise〉 invited 500 audience members to this performance.

The applicants were not selected by lottery like regular entertainment audiences. People had been invited from universities, high schools, and hospitals of specific corporations.

The president proudly said that it was to ensure the objectivity of the evaluation team, but there were people who benefited from it.

'Oh my god!'

Among the high school students who said they liked watching idols, the teacher squeezed her hand pretending not to be interested.

'Oh, I never came to see things like this because I was worried my face might get exposed... What's going on?'

She had a passionate crush on an idol during her school days, and even now, several years after she quit, that passion was still alive and burning.

'It's a miscellany, but...'

Yes. She liked all kinds of idols!

Thanks to this, she was able to enjoy LeTi's survival program without being overly immersed and focusing on moderate interest.

Right now, she was even guessing about today's stage after watching all 5 episodes that aired yesterday.

'Since it came out right before the team match, will there be another individual match?'

At the same time, she naturally thought of the most powerful solo exhibition stage.

The Shin Jaehyun VS Cha Eugene death match from episode 4, which aired last week.

-They killed it

-Wow, I get why the president used the Boss Pass on Cha Eugene. I would have done the same thing.

-Honestly, if it was a regular survival show, Cha Eugene has the potential to win ㅋㅋㅋ LeTi's president's insight is still the same. Hoo.

-Cha Eugene doesn't have LeTi's style, so it just makes him stand out. To be honest, I think Shin Jaehyun's quality is better... Still, Cha Eugene has a lot of fans. Congrats, congrats.

The two's stage successfully inherited the aggro of the 'Ryu Gunwoo VS Jin Chaeyul' stage, and flames rose again.

An unusual phenomenon also occurred here.

Basically, company survival shows worked differently from general survival shows, which was a state of everyone fighting against everyone else.

In company-based survival shows, it was obvious that the producers had people in mind to debut already.

-I think it will be perfect if they debut like this ㅠㅠ

However, as the heterogeneous <Supplementary Group>, especially Cha Eugene, stood out like a comet and became a hit, a new general audience with a tendency to focus on other individuals rather than the main team came in.

'There was chaos.'

The sudden chaos that drove existing viewers into corruption and incoming viewers into trouble continued for several days.

Moreover, it had the effect of reigniting the controversy over the phone call.

-It was a waste to let Jin Chaeyul go, so he had no choice but to come forward and say that Gunwoo lost. ㅋㅋㅋ This is ridiculous.