418

Chapter 418

No matter how the entertainment show went, there were other things to worry about first.

Like performing.

"Thank you!"

I raised my head. The choreography of our debut song 'Hi-five' ended with a voice ringing from the microphone next to me.

It was the last encore song.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The heat, cheers, and lights. My body shook from the vibrations.

'... It's been a long time.'

Sweat poured down my temples.

I slowly closed and opened my eyes and saw a cluster of lights filling the huge square.

In fact, tours weren't necessarily exposed to the media, so they weren't very helpful in raising popularity or fame.

It was like harvesting the already-earned recognition from the audience, so the agency used it to its advantage.

However, if you were in the position of being the performer, it was difficult to dismiss it that way.

"Hoo."

'Just... I have goosebumps.'

In fact, it made me wonder if the priorities had changed.

Wasn't raising awareness about trying to attract an audience who would see and listen to this?

"Thank you!"

The rush of adrenaline made me think stupid things. I roughly wiped my forehead.

"See you again!!"

"See ya!"

This tour, which had been held for the first time in such a long time, had heated up the group atmosphere.

So much so that there was a guy who shouted this as soon as he came down to the backstage.

"I think today's performance was very complete with no mistakes!"

"Hmm, I think so too... !"

The Singapore performance on both days received grand reviews from the two perfectionists themselves.

I nodded, checking the camera that came in just in time.

"Starting tomorrow, we will be able to enjoy the healing course without shame."

"I know!"

The entertainment crew's camera moved excitedly among the guys who were giggling and catching their breaths.

"Ah~ But no matter how much I think about it, isn't it too much of a dream schedule? It's perfect for healing while meeting fans and having fun performing! And then we get to perform again~"

This was an introductory comment that seemed like it would appear in the trailer of the show. He knew it well.

"Just tell me a little bit now, what did Eugene and Moondaemoondae choose?"

"It's a secret. We want to see the members' screaming faces!"

"Oh, it sounds luxurious?"

"Oh, we spent a lot of budget."

"I knew it would be like that!"

Keun Sejin came out laughing and slapped Cha Eugene on the back.

However, for the sake of a good reaction, we would have to bury the truth that the place where we spent our budget wasn't what he was probably thinking of.