323

Chapter 323

Park Moondae going to meet Ryu Gunwoo with Ryu Chungwoo...

"Moondae, are you really surprised? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay."

What the hell was happening in an instant? I pressed my eyelids so as not to tremble.

Therefore... Ryu Chungwoo had now come and found Ryu Gunwoo's whereabouts. Okay, let's start with this.

"I was a bit surprised. I wonder how they got in touch all of a sudden."

"Right? So did I."

No, his reason and my reason must be different, but anyway, Ryu Chungwoo grinned and continued his explanation.

"One of the grandsons of the eldest family contacted me after meeting at the Seoul Civil Service Training Center."

"There must have been a lot of people in the family who remembered him."

That... It seemed that not many people simply remembered him.

They were probably elders in the family who wanted to make connections with Ryu Chungwoo, who was a former national gold medalist athlete and a current grand prize idol.

'It's no wonder.'

It was lethal with just one title, but it was eye-rolling because it was a double title.

So, as soon as Ryu Gunwoo's body started social life, he was found.

Regardless of the situation, I understood the logic. So I silently nodded.

'But how do I turn this car around?'

On the day that guy noticed the strange feeling between me and Park Moondae who was in Ryu Gunwoo's body, there would be an appointment made for me in the mental hospital. I rolled my head furiously.

Ryu Chungwoo should just drop me in front of Ryu Gunwoo and turn the car around and let me go out...

"Sorry. I guess I did it as a surprise because I was excited. You may need to prepare your mind for this."

He knew how to make excuses. I answered seriously, trying not to be embarrassed.

"Well, I'm grateful, but I'm a little worried about whether I can have a proper conversation because I'm nervous and bewildered. How about going back today?"

It was stupid to say something like 'I've changed my mind, I don't want to meet him' right after I had asked him to find Ryu Gunwoo when he talked about the price of his life.

'I need to take my time and change it gently.''

However, Ryu Chungwoo opened his mouth with a worried expression.

"What? Except for today, it would be difficult to make a day to meet for a while... There's a tour after the awards ceremony."

Damn.

"Hmm... I'll have to make time for it somehow."

Ryu Chungwoo smiled.

"Don't worry too much. Because I have a license... I think I can take you out of the company secretly for a while."

"... ..."

"You don't have a driver's license."

"... ... Yes. Thank you."

I was going crazy.

'Hoo...'

Since this guy already knew it, it would be difficult to wipe his mouth and meet Ryu Gunwoo separately.