407

Chapter 407

In a room where the sun still hadn't risen...

I sat down on a cushion and spoke the thirtieth analysis in a low voice on why going back to reality was better.

"VTIC rarely engages in personal activities, so there hasn't been much of an image consumption. That would be much more advantageous in the long run in comparison to this world where we've already established our images."

"Hmm. In other words, doesn't this just mean that we have proven our capabilities through individual activities?"

"... The fandom will be destroyed."

This bastard. I held back a sigh while he laughed heartily.

"Well, we can stabilize it by focusing on group activities next year. We can refine our image consumption and concept from then on."

"... Why would we need to do that? When you go back, you already have a well-established fandom and a group with a well-established concept."

"I guess so."

The guy readily agreed. But I wasn't fooled.

"However, considering the development potential, this area can be expanded in size. Because there are already proven members and songs."

Fuck.

I pressed my eyebrows. The conversation with this guy had been like this since a while ago.

This guy was extremely crazy.

He just kept countering my logic that said we had to go back, and then I went back to countering him again.

Group potential, market distribution, individual achievement, image, performance...

Literally, we debated over everything possible.

Damn it.

I didn't know how many hours it would take to bite the horse's tail. My head was pounding.

It was alarming because I wasn't hungry or experiencing any symptoms.

"Hm, would you like to drink some water? I don't know if you can drink it."

"I'm fine."

I touched my forehead.

And suddenly, a fundamental question came to mind.

'... Why is he doing this?'

In fact, it was a problem that cannot be resolved rationally.

Both agreeing to one conclusion?

There had to be an absolute branch that was logically perfect, but wasn't that impossible?

When comparing arts and physical education careers, everything was just a realm of possibility. On the contrary, this world... it was slightly superior.

'... This isn't it.'

This was stupid.

I was dragged along by this bastard's momentum and did useless things to avoid being pushed away. I raised my head. Cheongryeo was sitting on the chair in front of the desk in the same posture as before.

I changed my posture.

"You know, this isn't a matter that can be resolved. In the first place, it wasn't like we were sent back in time to see if we were better suited to be idols here."

"..."

From the beginning, this bastard knew it all and actively participated in my plans for a futureless, disposable group with the sole purpose of winning a grand prize.