315

Chapter 315

When I woke up, several months had passed, but out of the blue, I was going to watch my own performance.

And the cause of this situation... It was surprisingly simple.

I pressed my forehead and tidied up.

"Therefore... When you had time while studying, you were curious and looked up my activities, and at some point you found it interesting."

[Yes!]

He answered very clearly.

[Magical boy... Oh, the stage in that baseball uniform was really cool too! And the variety show that came out alone was really fun... I didn't see the main room because I was studying...]

That was enough to seem like he had got all the news about our famous activities. It seemed like he managed to avoid a sudden death by avoiding a fallout.

... No, there was a possibility that this was the only joy in his life.

'Was he relieving his stress by watching idols?'

Then what could I say?

[And then, when I checked the score, it seemed like I had passed the test... I thought it might be okay to go and see them for a day, so I bought a ticket...]

"... ..."

The resonance faded, as if muttering words.

'He really wants it.''

I said with a sigh.

"... Where is it?"

[... !]

Yes. I understood.

People went crazy after studying all day long. In the long term, it was necessary to take a day off.

The resonance resonated like crazy.

[Not far from here! It was a Gyeonggi-do festival...]

"Wait."

I changed my clothes.

There would be thousands of people, but I wondered if anything would go wrong. It was enough to endure the scene of solemn monitoring that I personally cheered for on my stage.

[Hyung, thank you so much!]

I heard 'thank you' about three times while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"It's not that difficult, so what? You should have fun like this."

[What?]

I chuckled.

"You're going to go to boarding school tomorrow."

[... Aww!]

I had no intention of interfering with the final leisure life of the student this year.

* * *

An hour later.

I bought wireless earbuds at a convenience store so I wouldn't be suspected as a lunatic talking to himself. This was enough to match the assortment.

Of course, while moving, I was doing what I had to do at the same time.

"First, tell me what happened."

[Yes!]

First, I checked the status abnormality that appeared on this guy.

[! Abnormal Status: Pass or die! (2)]