Introduction

-
Sweeney Prescott was the shy, invisible twin sister of Sidney prescott. The two looked very much alike, but Sidney was the one that everyone saw.

Sweeney was left in the shadows ever since she was a baby. Luckily for her, her father Neil remembered her, and he always cared for her, sometimes more than Sidney since she got all their mothers' love.

As she grew older, Sweeney tried to become more outgoing, and she tried to skate just like Sidney, but she wasn't very good at it, and she fell right on top of the only Billy loomis.

Billy loomis the man of everyone dreams. When Sweeney first made eye contact with him, it felt like her whole world stopped and everyone else disappeared, and it was just the two of them.

She didn't really become friends with him since Sidney always seemed to be around them and never gave the chance for Sweeney to actually talk to him, but Sweeney had a crush on Billy.

She had told Sidney about the crush, and what did Sidney do? She went and became Billy's girlfriend.

Of course, Sweeney heart was crushed into dust, but then it fixed itself up again when she met Stu Macher.

Stu macher is the most funny and lovable person that Sweeney has ever met.

Sweeney met him when she tried to make friends but was quickly shot down by everyone except for Stu Macher.

She had nervously and shyly walked over to him one day. He was chatting with Billy.

"Um..excuse me." She said almost quietly, but it caught stu's attention, "huh?"

"I'm...my name is Sweeney and i.. I was wondering if..if you liked to be friends with me?" She questioned, fearing that she would once again get rejected.

Instead of showing disinterested like the others, Stu brightly smiled, his eyes lighting up in pure happiness.

"Hell yeah! I would love to be your friend."

That was the start of a beautiful friendship that slowly became something more, well, at least for Sweeney.

She had a crush on stu, but her heart broke when she saw Casey and stu together.

She knew she never stood a chance, but she had a bit of hope.

After all, she wasn't as beautiful as all those other girls.
-
-
-