28.

-

Randy meeks wasn't the type of person to disturb some psychopaths but nobody has heard from Billy, Sweeney, or stu in two days.

Randy drew the short straw, and he was forced to check on them. He knocked on the door of Billy's house, but the door creaked open by itself.

Randy had seen way too many horror movies to know this was the part to run away, but his worry for his friends overcame his fear and walked inside of the house, closing the door behind him.

Randy was starting to have a bad feeling since it was quiet. It was really quiet. He walked further into the house, and his eyes widened as the blood and broken shards of vases, picture frames.

Randy gulped before he followed the blood up the stairs. The blood trail was leading towards Billy's room.

Randy stopped outside of Billy's room before he slowly pushed open the door, and he stepped inside, seeing Billy and Sweeney laying on the bed.

Billy and Sweeney were covered in dried blood, and Randy saw a note with dried blood on the table.

He walked over and picked up the note reading it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you guys. I can't control myself anymore, so I think it's best if I go. Please, don't look for me. Goodbye Billy. Goodbye Sweeney. I love you guys." - Stu.

Randy sighed ,"Well, shit."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Randy screamed, jumping back in fright, looking wide eyed at Billy who was awake now.

Sweeney groaned, "the hell? Whose the screaming girl?" She sat up, wincing at her head throb in pain.

"Randy." Billy replied, standing up and removing his bloody and ruined shirt.

"Show off." Randy mumbled as he saw Billy's abs and muscles.

"Did we die?" Sweeney questioned, "Yeah, we did. What are you doing here, Randy?" Billy asked

"Oh me? Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because nobody has heard from either of you for two days. I drew the short straw." Randy replied

"Where's stu?" Sweeney asked, standing up and stretching her body, the bones cracked.

"Uh, stu? Yeah, um, about that, funny story actually," Randy chuckled, and Sweeney and Billy looked at him,

"He's um..gone." Randy told them, and Billy rushed forward, pushing him against the wall.

"The fuck you mean, he's gone?" Billy questioned, glaring at him.

"Hey, I just got here! I just followed the blood trail, and I read the note , read the note." Randy stammered out, and Sweeney took the note from him since Randy was still holding it.

"He left, and he doesn't want us to look for him." Sweeney said, and Billy released Randy and took the note from Sweeney.

He read it, and his hands clenched around the note, his body started shaking in uncontrollable anger.

"He's not gone." Billy gritted out, ripping the note into pieces.

"Hey, before you do anything, why don't you two shower? I mean, no offense, but you two smell like death, and I'm pretty sure people would stop you if they see you covered in dried blood." Randy told them

Billy took a deep breath before exhaling. "Fine."

Randy blinked ,"did you just agree with me? Did he just agree with me?"

Billy rolled his eyes, " Shut up."

- -

Stu was officially missing. A runaway, to be exact. Tatum reported him missing. He's been missing for extacly three days, and Billy hasn't found him, so she took matters into her own hands.

Everyone mostly believed that stu runaway, and it was the truth. He did runaway.

He ran away because he was afraid of hurting the people he loved most in the world.

He was losing his mind, and he didn't want to be around them. He couldn't be around them.

So,he ran away. Everyone still thought that stu was in woodsboro, but that was far from the truth.

He left woodsboro, and he's been on the road for three days, never stopping unless it's for gas.

He just needed to get far away from woodsboro as he could.

Billy was convinced that stu wasn't in woodsboro anymore, and he was gonna leave woodsboro and find him.

Billy was packing his car while his friends helped him.

"Are you sure about this, Billy?" Sidney questioned, and Billy nodded. "Yeah. He's not here anymore but I'm going to find him."

"We'll find him," Sweeney corrected , "we're gonna find, stu, and bring him back."

"Well, you two better call us when you find him or else I'm kicking your asses." Tatum said, and Sidney nodded.

"Wait, um," everyone looked at Randy, and he pulled out a stuffed seal. "He left this behind. He can't really sleep without it, so give it to him."

Billy took the stuffed seal, nodding. "Thanks."

"Be careful, guys."

----------------------------

Word count - 807

Hope you enjoy!

- -

Question! : what if I bring in some of the other slashers?