27.

-

Stu sat in the corner of the room, his knees to his chest. He was gripping his hair as tears slid down his face. He was slowly rocking himself back and forth.

His hands were covered in blood, and his face and hair were smeared with blood.

He killed them. He killed them both. It was an accident. He didn't mean to kill them. He didn't mean to lose control.

He didn't mean to kill Billy and Sweeney. He didn't mean it.

- -
[Three hours earlier]

Stu sat in the living room floor, staring at the tv that played some random movie.

He wasn't paying attention to the movie at all.

"Stuart! Why are you just sitting around doing nothing!?" He flinched at his mother's tone.

"For once in your life, do something!" She told him, standing in front of him with her arms crossed.

"Good for nothing son of bitch!" Stu jumped at the sound of his father's voice coming from behind him.

He curled himself into a ball, covering his ears with his hands.

He knew they weren't real. He just needed to ignore them until they left.

"Pathetic, Stuart!" Stu felt a hand on his shoulder, and he slowly lifted his head, his eyes meeting Sweeneys.

"Hey, baby boy, you okay?" Sweeney questioned, her voice gentle

"You let a woman control you!? Top you like the man you should've been!?" His father sneered out, and stu looked away from Sweeney.

"Stuart!"

"Stu, baby?"

"Stuart!"

"Stop..." it was quiet, just above a whisper, but stu was pleading the voices of his parents to stop, but they didn't. They kept going and going until stu just couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" He needed the voices gone. So the only way to stop the voices is to kill the voices.

Sweeney watched as stu stood up and rushed towards the kitchen. "Stu? What are you doing?" She followed him.

"I.. need to get rid of them." Stu whispered as he picked up a knife.

"Stu, put that down." Sweeney told him, walking over to him but stu pushed her back before stabbing her.

Sweeney's eyes widened in shock, and stu pulled out the knife, stabbing her again.

Tears slid down stu's face. "I need to get rid of them." He kept whispering under his breath.

Sweeney grunted as she pulled out the knife and pushed stu back, making him fall, but she stumbled back.

"Billy! Shit!" Sweeney dodged the knife, and stu tackled her, Sweeney let out a small yell as stu pressed his fingers inside of her wound.

She punched him before kneeling him in the side and rolling them around.

"Stu! Stop it!" Sweeney shouted, but stu ignored her, his hand tightening around the handle of the knife, and he stabbed her again before pulling out the knife and switching their positions.

"I need to get rid of the voices." Stu stabbed Sweeney in the chest before pulling out the knife and repeating the action.

"Shit, stu!" Two strong arms wrap around his waist, pulling him off of Sweeney.

Stu let out a scream, knocking his head against Billy's. "Fuck!" Billy released him and stu turned to face him.

Billy eyed the knife in stu's hand before his eyes flickered over to Sweeney.

"Stu. Put the knife down right now." Billy demanded, his angry gaze shifting back on stu.

"Stu! Put the fucking knife down." Stu looked down at the knife in his hand before looking at Billy.

"Stu, you can save him," another voice joined in, whispering right in stu's ear.

"Save him from the voices, baby. Save him."

Stu looked back at Billy before he rushed towards him, and Billy just wrapped his arms tightly around stu.

He gritted his teeth as he could feel the knife piercing his flesh. He could feel the blood rushing out, but he never let go of stu.

"Shh, it's okay, doll, it's okay." Billy whispered. He could feel his body weakening.

The voices were gone now and stu blinked, confused before he realized what he did.

He let out a sob, "No, No, Billy? Billy?" Stu fallen to his knees, placing Billy gently on the floor.

"Sweeney? Oh, what did I do? What did I do?" He cried out,

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

- -
[Present time]

Stu looked over at Billy and Sweeney, and he stood up. He took them upstairs and laid them on the bed, next to each other.

He grabbed a paper and quickly wrote something down. It was messy and bloody, but he didn't have enough energy to care.

He looked at them, sniffling ,

"Goodbye."

--------------------

Word count - 774

Sorry for the late update, but hope you enjoy!