17.

-
Stu was out of surgery, and he was fine. Sweeney waited until everyone else saw him. She wanted to be the last one he saw.

She was working on a plan to get revenge on everyone. She couldn't believe they would betray her like that.

She needed help, and who's better than Stu? He could be a spy for her and a partner.

All she needed to do was use a manipulation.

Billy didn't want to leave stu, but he was dragged out of the room by Sidney. Sweeney didn't even acknowledge them as she walked into the room.

"I thought you didn't want to see me." Stu said with a small smile on his face.

Sweeney walked over, "I heard what happened," she said, her eyes darkening as she met those beautiful blue eyes. 

"So, you killed your parents, huh?" Stu looked surprised, and he tensed ,"I have no idea what you are talking about."

Sweeney hummed, a small smile appearing on her face, "I overheard Sidney and Tatum talking, stu. I know everything."

"You stabbed yourself." Sweeney lifted her hand and placed it above stu's stomach.

"Sweeney," stu quietly said, "you weren't supposed to find out."

Stu winced as Sweeney pressed his wound, and he glared at her. "But I do know, and I want revenge for everything." She told him

"And what? You want me to help you?" Stu questioned, and Sweeney smirked.

"You're smarter than you look," she said, and stu threw her an offended look, but she ignored it.

"I want you to help me get revenge and spy on them for me. Can you do that, stu?" Sweeney questioned , frowning a bit

"I don't want to tell everyone especially the cops that Billy was the one that attacked me and he attacked you, I will blame everything on Billy and you will have to visit him in prison until his death sentence." She whispered to him and stu clenched his fist

"Don't. Don't tell anyone, Sweeney, I'll help you, just don't tell anyone." Stu told her, and Sweeney smirked.

She knew it was easy. All she had to do was mention Billy, and it was game over for stu.

"That's a good boy," she removed her hand from his stomach and stu let out a small sighed before Sweeney caressed the side of his face.

"My good boy." Stu leaned into her touch, "I love you, stu."

Stu's eyes widened in shock, and Sweeney just had to seal the deal with a kiss.

She always imagined how it would feel to kiss stu. It felt amazing. His lips were soft and just perfect.

She pulled back, "Don't tell anyone about our deal, stu. Trust me, if you do, it won't end well."

Stu nodded ,"I won't."

Sweeney smiled before she gave him a quick kiss on the lips ,"Visiting hours are over. I'll see you tomorrow."

Stu watched her leave, and as the door closed, Stu felt his heart breaking in two.

Stu wasn't stupid. He knew that Sweeney was manipulating him, using Billy against him.

It was funny how Sweeney and Billy are so much alike yet so different. Both loved to manipulate everyone, especially him, yet they loved him.

What was so wrong with him that he couldn't just be his own person? First, he had to be the person his parents wanted him to be.

Then the person that Billy wanted him to be, and now he has to be the person that Sweeney wants him to be.

Stu decided that he wanted to be his own person, and he wanted to make decisions for himself.

It felt good that person he was for a second. That person that killed his dad, he wanted to be that.

So, he was going to play this little game that Sweeney and Billy are playing. He's going to play for both sides, and he's going to win.

He's been hurt enough by so many people, and he had enough. He was going to change.

He wasn't going to change for Billy, for Sweeney, or for anyone else. He's going to change for himself, and nobody is going to stop him.

He'll blame it on the grieving son act. He's going to make Billy and Sweeney regret underestimating him.

Stu just didn't know that this was just the beginning of everything coming to an end.

---------------------------------

Word count - 733

Hope you enjoy!

- -

I'm just letting everyone know that,

Billy, stu and Sweeney relationship is toxic as fuck but there will be some fluff moments between them.