13.

-
The next day, early in the morning. Sweeney checked her cheek in the mirror. She winced as she touched it, and she frowned as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Actions have consequences." Is what kept repeating in her head since last night.

Casey paid for her actions, so why didn't the killer kill her? Obviously, they knew her because they wouldn't have been that upset about her outing Stu to the whole school.

The first person who came to her mind was Billy. He was upset, pissed in fact about the fact she and Casey outed stu to the whole school.

Sweeney obviously felt horrible about it. She spent all night in her thoughts.

Stu has been her friend since middle school. He stood up for her more than anyone has ever done.

He wasn't afraid to be seen with her, and what did she do in return? She hurt him, she hurt him so deeply that stu couldn't stand being with her anymore no matter how much his heart ached to be with her.

"Sweeney, hey." Sidney appeared in her room, "Stu's here. He's waiting downstairs." She told her.

"Stu's here? Why?" Sweeney questioned. She was confused, didn't he want to stay away from her after what she did to him? Why is he here?

"He seems worried." Sidney told her with a small smile ,"he's a forgiving person especially with his friends, Sweeney."

Sweeney sighed and went downstairs. Stu was raiding the fridge when Sweeney walked in.

"Hey," she said, catching his attention. He lifted his head, and he smiled at her before he frowned as he noticed the cut on her cheek.

"Hey, you okay? I heard what happened, and I'm sorry about Casey." Stu said, placing the stuff down on the table. 

"I'm fine. Doc said it might leave a scar, though." Sweeney replied with a shrug.

"Well, I think you will look badass with a scar." Stu told her as he made a sandwich.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want anything to do with me?" She asked

Stu pushed a plate towards Sweeney before he started to make another sandwich.

"Just cause, I said it didn't mean I stopped caring about you. I care about you, and I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Stu replied

"I'm sorry , stu. I'm really am, and if you need a place to stay, you could always stay here, my dad wouldn't mind, you know." Sweeney said and stu smiled

"Yeah, I know. He's a cool dude, but I'm kinda just staying around, you know? Tat house, Randy's, Billy's." Stu told her

Sweeney frowned at the mention of Tatum, and stu seemed to notice. "Tat and I aren't together."

"What? But she kissed you on the lips." Sweeney said in surprise and stu let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, well, after Casey dumped me, Tatum offered to pretend to be my girlfriend at school, so the girls wouldn't bother me." Stu replied

"Oh." Sweeney mumbled

"If you ever need anything, I'm here for you." Stu said, and Sweeney frowned

"Why? Why are you being so nice to me after what I did to you? I hurt you, and you are being nice to me. Why?" Sweeney questioned

"Like I said, I still care about you." Stu replied, bitting into his sandwich.

Sweeney didn't know what she did that made her deserve someone like stu.

It was just yesterday that she outed him that he snapped at her and he's already forgiven her, he came over to check on her, make her a one of his famous special sandwiches.

She didn't deserve him.

-------------------------

Word count - 614

Hope you enjoy!