16.

-

Tatum riley glared at Billy and Randy before she grabbed her purse and started to smack them with it. "Are you two fucking retarded!"

"Ow! Ow! Wait! Stop hitting us!" Randy yelled, and Billy grabbed Tatum wrist, stopping her.

"He's gonna be fine. So stop hitting us." Billy told her in a tone with no room for arguments.

"He stabbed himself!" Randy defended, hiding behind Billy as Tatum directed her glare at him.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? Because it doesn't!" Tatum snapped,

"You two were just supposed to help him kill his parents! Not freaking almost kill him!" She said, huffing as she crossed her arms.

"We didn't almost kill him," Billy snapped, glaring at her , "I was going to stab that fucker for making me pissed but stu went in front of the knife and stabbed himself. A cover-up, we made it look like the killer came in and attacked them."

Tatum stared into Billy's eyes. There was anger, but there was also worry behind them.

Tatum sighed, "You better hope he makes it or else I'm gonna kill you both." She threatened

"He will make it. He promised. " Billy said before he walked off.

"Jeez, what is that purse made of?" Randy questioned, rubbing his arms.

"You idiot! You need to stop pissing off Billy, you moron! It ain't funny." Tatum told him, and Randy chuckled. "It is to me."

Tatum rolled her eyes before she saw Sidney's car pulling up at the hospital parking lot.

"Don't piss him , Randell, or we're gonna have problems." She spat out before she rushed away, and Randy chuckled. "Yeah, right."

Sweeney and Sidney quickly exited Sidney's car, and Tatum rushed over to them.

"Stu's in surgery." She told them, sharing a look with Sidney.

"What the fuck happened?" Sweeney questioned, worried

"The killer happened. The killer killed Stu's parents, bashed his dad's head in and gutted his mom, and hanged her in the living room , stu was stabbed badly but he's lucky to be alive," Tatum explained to them as they rushed to the hospital.

"Billy and Randy are in the waiting room." She added

Sweeney couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it. Maybe she was wrong about Billy.

Billy would never in his life hurt stu. She knew that Billy deeply cared about stu and wouldn't let him get hurt.

He might call him names sometimes, but Billy would never raise a hand at him.

Sweeney felt bad for stu. First, she hurt him, and now he's in surgery, and he lost his parents.

She couldn't imagine the pain he's gonna go through.

She didn't greet Billy since he was in his own little world, but she sat down next to him.

She was worried out of her mind.

"I'm gonna get us some coffee." Sidney announced, "I'll come with." Tatum said

Both the girls went off. As the two were getting coffee, Sweeney glanced at Billy.

"He's gonna be okay. He's tough." Sweeney quietly said, but Billy didn't reply.

- -

"So, what exactly happened?" Sidney whispered, glancing at Tatum, who sighed , "boys are idiots." She replied, shaking her head

"Stu stabbed himself to make a cover-up story." Tatum whispered

"Boys are idiots but it worked." Sidney said, and Tatum nodded

"Stu's gonna be fine. That idiot is like a cat with nine lives." She joked, and Sidney chuckled

"He used up all his nine lives already." She said ,

"True." Tatum nodded in agreement, chuckling.

"Come on, let's head back." Tatum said, and Sidney nodded both girls, whispering about how boys are idiots.

- -

Sweeney couldn't believe it. She went to help Sidney and Tatum because she couldn't just sit back and wait. Plus, it was awkward with Billy.

She overheard them talking, and she couldn't believe it. So it was true, Billy was the killer, but so was stu, and Sidney and Tatum knew.

The only question she had was why.

Why are they doing this? Why are they killing people?

Why, just why?

----------------------------

Word count - 674

Hope you enjoy!