25.

-
Okay! Before we start! I'm gonna explain the best I can because I suck at explaining things, so here we go.

Alright, so you know the rule that is

"You have to shoot the killer in the head, or else they always come back?" Well, that rule doesn't apply here.

Our killers,[slashers], could come back even if they were shot in the head.

I haven't really decided on what's bringing them back yet, but it's pretty much like an entity bringing back the slashers back from the dead.

So, Stu killed himself, shot himself in the head, but he was brought back.

In the Flashback, Billy accidentally killed stu and stu came back alive two days later. The first time, it takes some time.

It could either be a day or two. Either way, the slasher comes back to life no matter what.

New rule - Slashers come back no matter what.

[Does this all make sense? cause I suck at explaining]

- -

Stu had fallen asleep ten minutes into the movie. He was lying comfortably on the couch and Billy placed a small blanket on him before leaning down and pressing a kiss to his head before he stood up straight and looked at Sweeney, nudging his head towards the kitchen.

Sweeney nodded but before she went to the kitchen. She walked over to stu and leaned down, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Stu smiled in his sleep, sighing in content. Sweeney slightly smiled before she went into the kitchen, where Billy was waiting with a beer in his hand.

She huffed and took it from him, taking a large sip of it. "That was mine." Billy told her, rolling his eyes as he turned around and grabbed another beer from the fridge.

"Explain everything." Sweeney told him, and Billy sighed.

"Okay, before I tell you anything. There's something you need to know." Billy said, and Sweeney leaned against the counter, waiting for him to continue.

"Back in 1995, during our first week back from summer break, you know how my mom left?" Sweeney nodded

"Well, I was pissed, so pissed, I couldn't even stand to look at my dad, so I um, I went to our secret hideout. Stu was there with Randy."

"I took stu someplace else, just somewhere in the woods where there was this fallen tree, cause I knew if Randy saw me, then he would mostly likely annoy the shit out of me, so stu and I we were just doing nothing out there, just sitting around, well, I was," he let out a small chuckle

"Stu was ranting about this stuff seal that he saw the mall yesterday with tatum, but he forgot to buy it, to distracted,"

"I told him to shut up because I was so annoyed and pissed and then I called him an idiot. He called me an idiot back, and I just..." Billy let out a sighed

"I lost it. I stood up, and I pushed him. It was a harsh shove, and he lost his footing, and he fell." Billy took a large sip of the beer.

"Billy, what does this have to do with right now?" Sweeney questioned, narrowing her eyes at him.

"He hit his head on a rock, Sweeney, and he just laid there for hours, his blonde curly hair was painted red with his blood," Billy told her

"I waited for hours for him to wake up, and by the time I picked him up, he was so pale and cold, I knew in that moment that he was dead. I brought him back to our hideout, and Randy was there. He started freaking out, you know, like usual." Sweeney just stared at him as he continued

"I think I was kinda still in denial when I tucked him into bed and told Randy that he was just sleeping, but then Randy yelled, that stu wasn't breathing,"

"I killed him by accident. I was just so angry and I killed stu by accident." Billy said

"Those two days... those two days that you and stu were supposedly sick." Sweeney whispered, her eyes widening in realization.

"Two days, Stu didn't wake up, and Randy suggested that we bury him, so we did. Tatum and Sidney, they must've followed Randy because they appeared and they found out that stu died but, he came back, he dug himself out and he was so confused,"

Sweeney let out a small gasp of that thought of stu waking up underground and having to dig himself up.

"He came back. Randy was accusing him of being a zombie or some shit and stu was mocking him, joking with him like he wasn't just dead. We had to explain to him what happened and he forgave me." Billy finished, shaking his head as he finished his beer.

"You haven't forgiven yourself." Sweeney said, and Billy scoffed ,"Look, I always say that I could kill you or stu, always threaten you guys, but it's bullshit. I love you both so much, and I can't kill you, but in my mind, hurting you or stu just feels right."

"Billy, you are insane, I wouldn't be shocked if hurting us turned you on." Sweeney said, and Billy chuckled, smirking

"Well, it does."

Sweeney rolled her eyes ,"Kinky bastard."

Billy let out a small laugh, and Sweeney smiled,

"Do you know why it didn't take two days this time? It was only a day." Sweeney questioned

Billy shook his head ,"we're still trying to find out," There was something he wasn't telling her.

"Billy, I said tell me everything, what happened?" Billy tsk

"Well, a few days after stu died, I um.. Kinda killed Randy." He confessed, and Sweeney just stared at him.

"Excuse me?"

Billy scoffed ,"What? That annoying little fuck had it coming."

"Why'd you kill him?" Sweeney questioned

"Cause he made stu cry." Billy simply replied

"What did he say to him to make him cry?" Sweeney asked, trying her best to not snapped at Billy for his short replies.

Billy shrugged, "I don't know, I just know one minute, they were joking around, and the next stu was crying because of something Randy said. So I stabbed him and killed him, and he came back two days later, punching me in my sleep."

Sweeney let out a small laugh ,"and you didn't kill him again?"

"No. Stu was all over him, hugging him and saying how much he missed him, and stu pretty much said, he will banned me from ever having sex with him again if I killed Randy again." Billy said, shivering at the thought of not having sex with stu.

Sweeney just couldn't help but laugh. Billy chuckled, hiding his smile behind the beer bottle.

Stu had woken up a few minutes ago since Billy and Sweeney weren't really quiet, but he smiled as he listened to them.

It was all he really wanted.

-------------------------

Word count - 1160

Hope you enjoy!