7.

-
"Hey, maybe it's a good thing that Sweeney is changing." Tatum said, watching as Sidney paced around waiting for Sweeney to come home.

"She can't just go around fighting with people." Sidney said as she stopped pacing.

"She was standing up for herself, which, by the way, is a good thing." Stu spoke up

Before Sidney could say anything else, the front door opened, and Sweeney walked inside , closing the door behind her.

"Sweeney, we need to talk." Sidney told her, and Sweeney looked at her ,"about what?" She questioned, glancing around.

"Is this some sort of intervention or something?" Sweeney questioned

"No." Billy shook his head, Sidney crossed her arms,

"Sweeney, you can't fight people at school. You'll get in trouble." Sidney told her.

"Cynthia had it coming, and why do you care so much? I'm the one who's going to get in trouble, not you." Sweeney said

"Because it's not right, Sweeney. That's why." Sidney agrued, and Sweeney scoffed

"Not right? Four years! Sidney, you stood back and watched as I got bullied and humiliated by Cynthia!" Sweeney snapped

"So, yeah, I got a little revenge on her. I am stepping out of your God damm shadow, Sidney. I am no longer going to stay hidden behind you, I am no longer going to be the shy, invisible twin sister of yours anymore," Sweeney stepped closer to Sidney, her eyes narrowing.

"I am no longer going to be Sidney twin, the freak, the nerd, I am not any of those things anymore! It is time for people to know who Sweeney Prescott is, and I don't need your permission to do anything,"

"I will do what I want whenever I want, and no one is going to stop me." She finished before she turned around and walked out of the house, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Well, that went well." Stu said, proud of Sweeney.

"Shut it, stu."

- -

Sweeney had gone to Casey's house, and the two had gone to the mall because Sweeney wanted to change more of her looks.

"Maybe a tattoo. It could tell us apart." Sweeney said, and Casey squealed, "I've always wanted a tattoo."

Sweeney grinned, hooking her arm with Casey's ,"well, what are we waiting for?"

Sweeney had gotten a tattoo on her arm while Casey had gotten a tattoo on her lower back.

After getting tattoos, Sweeney had gone to the hair salon and had her hair cut and dyed.

After that, they went shopping and they spent hours at the mall.

Hours passed, and the girls headed to Casey's house.

As they walked into Casey's house, "Holy shit, what happened to you two?" Henry questioned

"It's called a makeover, Henry." Casey told him

"You guys are looking hot. What's with the new makeover?" Jessica questioned

"Just added a bit more to my change. I like my new style." Sweeney said, with a small smirk.

"We even got tattoos." Casey said, and Henry blinked, "You guys, what!?"

Sweeney and Casey shared a smirk before walking away, and Henry shared a look with Jessica.

"Girls! Come back here!" Henry jumped over the couch and heard the two girls giggling.

Jessica let out a small laugh, shaking her head.

---------------------

Word count -, 540

Short chapter, but I hope you enjoy!

[Sweeney's new look]

[Casey's new look]