21.

-

Stu's mental state was slowly decreasing. He's been attacking his friends like Ghostface for over a week. He's didn't hurt them much, but his mental state was becoming worse.

He wanted to stop, but Billy and Sweeney weren't letting him. No matter how hard he tried to actually make a decision for himself, he just couldn't.

He knew he was way too loyal. He was loyal to Sweeney and Billy.

Billy and Sweeney wanted to hurt each other, but what they didn't notice was that they were hurting stu more than they were hurting each other.

Stu wanted it to stop. He wanted to stop them. He wanted to just end it all.

He wanted to stop being a pawn. He wasn't a pawn in their game. He was their partner, their lover, and yet they didn't see him like that.

They saw him as a loyal puppy who would obey their every command. Their every little desire, their every little wish.

Stu was tired of it. He was constantly fighting with himself every single day.

It was always a choice, Billy or Sweeney. It wasn't his choice who to choose. It was like his parents all over again.

Always making decisions for him. Always shutting him out. Never asking for his opinion, his voice going unheard.

He killed his parents because of it. Because he was tired of being unheard.

He couldn't harm them. He couldn't harm Billy or Sweeney. He loved them too much.

So, maybe he just has to hurt himself instead. If they really loved him, maybe they would stop trying to hurt each other.

It was a good choice or at least in stu's state of mind, it was the best choice.

Which is why he called them to his house, well old house, it was almost empty.

It held so many memories, good and bad.

He was sitting on the stairs with a gun in his hand. He stole it from Billy, and he's pretty sure that Billy was going to be pissed.

It only had one bullet. He only needed one.

He pulled his knees up to his chest, resting his chin on his knees. He stared at the front door for what seemed like hours, but really, it was only three minutes.

The front door opened, and Billy walked in before Sweeney did. They both seemed tense, and they were sending glares to each other.

"Jeez, can you two stop hating each other for like two seconds?" Stu spoke up, causing them to look at him.

"It's getting old, you know?" He told them,

"Why did you call us here, stu?" Sweeney questioned, getting straight to the point.

She crossed her arms, and stu hummed ," I'm tired of all this fighting and constantly choosing between you and Billy."

"Stu." Billy said in a warning tone and stu sighed ,"doesn't matter, really. You guys don't ever listen to me."

"That's not true, stu." Sweeney told him, and stu chuckled, "Yeah. It is."

"Is this why you called us here? It's not really important, stu." Billy said, sighing

"Yeah, maybe it's not." Stu mumbled, pulling out the gun.

Sweeney and Billy tensed even more as they noticed the gun in stu's hand.

"Maybe I'm not important, "he let out a small laugh ,"who am I kidding? I was never important. Not to my parents, my sister, to you two."

"Stu, put the gun down." Billy demanded and stu sighed ,"sure."

Billy and Sweeney watched as stu lowered his arm before he grinned and held up the gun.

He pointed it to his head. A smile on his face ,"Nah! This is my choice, and no one is going to take away my choice." Stu told them.

"Stu! Wait! Don't!" Sweeney said and stu looked at her ,"We'll stop, we won't make you choice anymore. Just put the gun down."

Stu frowned, "You promise?" Sweeney nodded.

"We promise." She said, and Billy nodded. "Yeah, we do. So, put it down and let's talk, okay?"

Stu laughed , "That was such shit!"

"Stu, put the fucking gun down now!" Billy yelled, his eyes full of anger and stu smiled.

"Your wish is my command."

A gunshot rang out. Billy and Sweeney flinched their eyes widening as blood painted the wall.

The clatter of the gun sliding down the stairs was heard, but neither paid attention to it. Their eyes were on stu.

His body was hunched over. there was a hole in the side of his head, hair covered in blood.

"No, no, no!"

------------------------------

Word count - 760

Hope you enjoy!