15.

-

Mrs. Macher awoken with a pounding headache, dried blood on the side of her face. She saw her son, and then she saw Billy.

Billy was cupping stu's face in his hands, and she could see the love in his eyes clear as day.

"You sure about this?" Billy questioned, and stu nodded ,"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"Okay, I have like a question, so don't kill me for interrupting this lovely moment, I'm not really sorry, but um, stu, buddy," Mrs. Macher watched as Randy walked in.

"You covered in blood, buddy, and there's a bat dripping with blood, and your father is missing, you killed him, right?" Randy asked

"Yeah, I did." Stu replied , "Where's the body?" Randy questioned, gesturing his arms around.

"Oh, he's in the trunk of his car. I put him there after I bashed his head for almost running me over." Stu told him with a small giggle

"Got his brains all my shirt." Billy slightly chuckled ,"Okay, now what are we gonna do about your mom?"Randy asked

"I'll deal with it." Billy spoke up, moving back a bit before turning to face, Mrs. Macher.

She stared at Billy with fear in her eyes , Billy had zero emotion in his eyes. He walked over to her, leaning down a bit, and removed the tape from her mouth.

"Stuart, please don't do this! We can work this out!" She pleaded, and Billy scoffed

"Work it out? Nah, I don't think so. You see, stu told me what you did to him, you are not getting off that easily." Billy told her, his voice holding no emotion

But then suddenly there was anger, pure anger in his eyes, and that scared her. Scared her more than anything as she looked into his eyes.

Her eyes moved away from him and looked at stu, who was trying to clean his shirt with a paper towel.

"Stuart, please, listen to me , I am so sorry for what I did to you, but please, I am your mother!" She desperately pleaded

"Huh?" Stu lifted his head and looked at his mom, "you said something?"

Randy snorted, and Billy sighed , "stu, pass me the knife."

Stu grabbed a knife from the counter and passed it to Billy.

"Stu, please, I do care for you, and I know you do to, you care about me,so please don't let him do what he's going to do." She told him and stu looked at her

"Mom, do you remember when dad beat me all the time?" Stu quietly questioned

Mrs. Macher didn't answer as she watched Billy's grip on the knife tighten.

"I begged you to help me, but you just stood by and watched. You just kept quiet. I always thought I could kill you, but I couldn't." Stu told her

"So, I am," Billy spoke up, grinning at her. It was dark and sadistic, "and I'm not gonna be nice about it."

- -

Sweeney felt guilty for assuming that Billy was the one that attacked her, but he didn't really seem that offended.

She couldn't put it past him. Billy, he was capable of almost everything. Heck, she heard one time from Randy that Billy killed a bird when he was younger out of complete anger.

She knew for a fact that Billy had anger issues. He learned how to control his anger once he got older.

"Sweeney, are you hungry?" Sidney questioned, and Sweeney shook her head.

There was also another thing, Sidney? She was acting off, weird even. It was like she was hiding something.

She saw the way Billy and Sidney looked at each other, like they were talking with their eyes.

They were hiding something, and Sweeney was going to find out.

- -

Billy wiped the blood off the knife with a rag. "So, how extacly are we going to explain this?" Randy questioned questioned to all the blood and the dead body on the floor.

"Stab me." Stu spoke up, and the other two looked at him. "Fuck no." Billy told him, shaking his head

"Look, I can spin the story around, make it look like the killer came here and attacked us." Stu said

"Killed my parents and wounded me." Stu added

"That's not a bad idea, can I stab him?" Randy questioned and Billy glared at him

"Shutting up." Randy made a zipping motion over his lips and pretended to throw away the keys.

"Come on, babe! Don't pretend like you haven't thought about stabbing me." Stu said, and Billy tsk,

"Kinky bastard." Randy mumbled, "I will kill you." Billy told him, and Randy flicked him off.

"You sure about this?" Billy questioned, and stu nodded ,"pretty sure, come on, stab me."

"Yeah, stab him." Randy said, nodding his head, and Billy threw him an annoyed glare.

"Billy, just stab me, and if you can't do it, then give the knife to Randy. I'm sure he'll be glad to stab me." Stu said

Randy smirked, wanting to piss off Billy, "Well, I can stab you with something else in a different place."

Billy, in instant, rushed towards him, ready to stab him but stu got in front of him.

Stu let out a small gasp as the knife plunged into his stomach, and Billy's eyes slightly widened.

"Shit!" He cursed ,"fuck, stu! Maldito idiota![you fucking idiot!] "

"Did I ever tell you that I find it super hot when you speak Spanish. " stu groaned as he pulled the knife out.

Blood poured out and splashed against the floor like water being poured.

"Uh, I'm not an expert on this, but I'm pretty sure non-fatal wounds aren't supposed to bleed that much." Randy spoke up with concern in his voice

"Shut the fuck up and call an ambulance dumbass!" Billy told him, putting pressure on stu's wound, stu slid down against the wall, groaning.

"Tell Randy to pass me the phone." Stu quietly said

"You two need to leave." Billy clenched his fist.

"You better fucking live, you god damm dumbass." Billy told him before kissing him and stu kissed him before he pulled back and smiled at Billy.

"I will, I promise you."

---------------------------------

Word count - 1032

Hope you enjoy!