24.

-

Stu's head was pounding against his skull. He felt so warm, and he felt arms around him, tight enough to bruise his body.

He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to adjust them to the light before he tried to lift his head, but his hair was stuck on something, and it hurt to pull.

He moved his legs a little bit, "Billy, stop moving." Sweeney mumbled , she was on his left.

Stu opened his mouth to speak, but nothing was coming out. So, instead, he turned his head towards her, pulling some of his hair out from whatever it was stuck to.

he lifted his hand and poked Sweeney in her cheek. "Damm it, Billy!" She opened her eyes, and her brown eyes met blue eyes.

Billy didn't have blue eyes. Billy, on the other hand, was startled awake. His hair was a mess, and he sat up, glancing around before his eyes settled on stu and Sweeney.

Sweeney was frozen as she stared at stu with wide eyes.

"Stu! Hey, darlin', you're finally awake." Billy said, cupping stu's face in his hands, and stu looked at him, a smile on his face, and he lifted his hand, poking Billy's cheek.

Billy softly chuckle while stu let out the most quietest giggle ever. Billy smiled down at him , and stu brought his hand up to his head, touching his hair softly, but he winced.

"Shh, it's okay," Billy whispered ,"it's just stuck on some dried blood, that's all." Billy gently helped stu, lifted his head up, and stu sat up, practically almost sitting on Billy's lap.

Stu opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He sighed and looked into Billy's eyes.

"You just hit your head, that's all, stu." Billy replied, and Sweeney could only stare.

This was impossible, stu was dead. He was dead. He shot himself in the head. Why was Billy acting like nothing happened.

Stu turned his head and looked at Sweeney before looking back at Billy, who seemed to understand.

"We worked things out, doll. We don't hate each other anymore. In fact, we love each other and the three of us are gonna be together. You like the sound of that, huh?" Stu nodded, smiling

Stu faced Sweeney and threw his arms around her, hugging her, and she was pressed against his chest.

*thump* *thump * *thump* *thump*

It was a heartbeat. Stu had a heartbeat, but it was impossible. Why was this possible.

"Hey, why don't we head to my house, hm? We can get rid of the blood, and we call talk some more." Billy spoke up, his voice holding no more room for arguments.

Stu pulled back and nodded , tracing a finger alongside Billy's jaw. Sweeney just noticed that stu had painted his nails black and dark purple.

It suited him.

- -

Sweeney still couldn't make it seem possible. Stu was supposed to be dead. She didn't want him dead, but he shot himself in the head, and he was dead.

How was he still alive?

"Hoodie?" She looked up as Billy and stu walked out of the bathroom. The blood was gone.

Billy handed stu a hoodie and stu put it on before joining Sweeney on the bed, wrapping his arms around her.

Sweeney stared at Billy, who stared back. She was trying her best not to let her eyes travel down to his chest.

He was shirtless. His chest and abs were making her have mixed emotions in that moment.

Stu glanced between Billy and Sweeney like he was missing something.

"Hey, stu. Why don't you go and put on a movie for us to watch?" Billy suggested, and stu nodded, knowing that Billy wanted to talk to Sweeney alone.

Stu stood up and walked out of the room. Sweeney stood up, "Billy, you better start explaining right now."

Billy sighed ,"Look, I will explain everything later, but I don't know what brings him back, but he doesn't stay dead for long."

"What do you mean? How do you know that?" Sweeney questioned

"Like I said, I'll explain everything later, but right now, let's just be with stu, okay?" Sweeney sighed but nodded

"Okay, you better explain everything tomorrow or else."

----------------------
Word count - 709

Hope you enjoy !