31.

-

Stu tossed his bag into the backseat before closing the door and turning to face Jason, who stood a few feet away from him.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with?" Stu questioned. He has gotten pretty close to Jason in just a day. He taught him sign language and a few curse words.

Jason learned fast, and they even had a few conversations and a late night gossip Fiesta.

Stu had learned about all the murders that occurred in camp crystal lake, and Stu told Jason about the people he killed.

The two bonded, and Stu was hesitant to leave Jason. He seemed lonely.

Jason nodded his head, and Stu sighed, going over to him and wrapping his arms around him, hugging him.

Jason tensed, but he slowly relaxed, but he didn't hug Stu back. Stu chuckled and took a step back.

"Alright, man, I guess I'll go now. Thanks for everything, um, here," Stu took off one of his bracelets and grabbed Jason's hand, putting the bracelet around his waist.

"It's a little tight, sorry about that, but um, I just wanted you to have it, remember me, you know?" Stu told him, and Jason stared down at the bracelet.

He will protect it with his life. Stu lifted his hands, and he signed, "Friends." He smiled

"We're friends now."

Stu noticed the sun rising, and he sighed ,"Alright, better get going, good luck."

Jason watched as Stu got inside of the car, closing the door and starting up the car.

Stu waved goodbye as he drove off, and Jason watched him go before he turned and walked away.

- -

"..car's out of gas." Billy said, glancing over at Sweeny. They had found Stu's car on the side of the road out of gas, but no sign of Stu.

Sweeney glanced around, her arms crossed over her chest, " If he walked, he couldn't have gotten far. He could still be around here somewhere."

Billy walked away from the car and towards his, "Come on, he's probably close by."

Sweeney and Billy got back in the car,and Billy started to drive. It was silent between them.

It was a comfortable silence, yet neither of the two could take it. Usually, Stu was talking their ears off, but it was silent, and they hated it.

Billy reached over and turned on the radio. Music filled the car, but Sweeney didn't like the song that was playing, so she switched the channel.

Billy glanced at her before he tsk and switched the channel. "Hey!" Sweeney threw him a glare and went to switch the channel, but Billy slapped her hand away.

"Don't." He told her, his hand clenching around the steering wheel.

"This song sucks." Sweeney replied with an eye roll.

"I don't care. Don't touch the fucking radio, alright?" Billy told her, throwing her a look.

Sweeney sighed and leaned back against the seat, looking out the window.

Billy sighed, "it's one of stu's favorite songs, alright? I mean, yeah, he has some... interesting choice of music, but it's one of his favorite songs, so, just don't touch the radio."

Sweeney frowned, "Sorry, I didn't know."

"Nobody really does. I mean, people don't usually take time to actually know Stu." Billy replied, sighing a little.

"I know him... knew him." Sweeney said, correcting herself.

Everything changed after Sweeney did. She used to know Stu, and now she really doesn't, and she guessed it was her fault.

She never really took the time to really get to know Stu.

"Shit!" Sweeney's body jerked forward as the car came to a screeching halt.

"What the fuck, Billy!?" Sweeney looked at Billy with wide angry eyes, but Billy was looking ahead.

Sweeney looked ahead, and she blinked.

"Is that.." She trailed off, but Billy didn't reply as he stormed out of the car.

"The fuck is your problem!? Move out of the way!" Billy yelled, and Sweeney got out of the car.

"Billy! That's Jason Voorhees. You can't just yell at him." Sweeney told him, and Billy ignored her.

He stepped towards Jason until he was in front of him. "Move."

Jason looked down at him, lifting his hands, and he signed something.

The anger in Billy's body vanished and was replaced by worry.

"Stu? Where is he?"

---------------------

Word count - 719

Hoped you enjoyed!