14.

-
Stu left after a while. He had to go home and get a change of clothes before heading over to Billy's.

It was only ten minutes after stu left that Billy arrived. It was awkward, to say at least.

Billy didn't say much to her. He just asked if she was alright. Sweeney just quietly replied with a small yeah.

Other than that, the two didn't talk much but sat on the opposite sides of the couch. Usually, stu would sit beside them and make them laugh with some stupid joke.

In truth, Billy and Sweeney never hung together alone. They always had stu with them. It was weird, just the two of them.

It felt like a piece of them was missing, a piece they desperately needed to keep themselves from this awkward moments.

"I apologized, you know? To stu, he forgave me," Sweeney quietly spoke up, "kinda wish he didn't do it so easily."

"Yeah, he shouldn't have." Billy mumbled, crossing his arms as he stared at the black TV screen.

There was something off about Billy. Sweeney noticed it. There was just something different about him.

It was just his aura. "What?" Sweeney snapped out of her thoughts when Billy spoke up.

"Huh?"

Billy turned his head and looked at her. His eyes were unreadable, just like his expression.

"You're staring at me. Why?" Billy questioned

"I was just in my thoughts." Sweeney replied

"What were you thinking about?" Billy asked, and Sweeney sighed."Nothing much."

"Right. I call bullshit." Billy told her, and Sweeney scoffed under her breath.

"You're always doing that." She said, and Billy raised an eyebrow, "doing what?"

"Calling bullshit." Sweeney replied, and Billy lightly chuckled. "Cause it's true."

"Fine, you wanna know what I'm thinking? I think you attacked me last night." Sweeney said

Billy scoffed ,"Oh, so first you outed stu, and now you're accusing me."

Sweeney stood up, "You're the only one that was so pissed about it, Billy. I wouldn't put it past you. You were always so overprotective of stu."

"Of course I was pissed and I wasn't the only one, Sweeney!" Billy agrued, standing up and facing her.

"Tatum, Randy, Sidney, fuck, the entire fucking school was pissed Sweeney! Do you know Cynthia? I heard her talking in the hallway, saying you were worse than she was because she would never ever in her life out someone out like that." Billy told her , clear anger in his eyes and his voice.

"Why are you turning against your friends, Sweeney, huh?" Billy questioned, standing right in front of her now.

"You do now. Actions have consequences, right?" He whispered to her before he backed up as Sidney came into the room.

"What's going in here?" Sidney questioned

"Nothing." Billy said before he walked out of the room, and Sweeney scoffed.

- -

Stu was packing a bag, his hair curly and wet as he had taken a shower a few minutes ago.

He finished packing, and he tensed as he heard the front door open and close. He silently cursed.

He carefully went over and closed the door. He went over and slid his window open before he tossed his bag out the window.

"Stuart! Get your ass down here right now!" The voice of his father boomed loudly.

Stu climbed out of his window, just as the door to his room opened and he was startled and he fell.

He let out a surprise yell before all the breath in his body left him before a pained groan did.

"Stuart!"

Ignoring the ache, stu stood up and grabbed his bag, slinging the strap over his shoulders before he started to run, ignoring the angry shouts from his father and mother.

His heart was racing in his chest with fear and adrenaline.

It wasn't long before a car halted in front of him and stu couldn't stop fast enough that he smacked right into the car and fell back onto his back.

"Fuck! Are you fucking insane!" He shouted, as he scrambled back as his father got out of the car.

"Me?!" His father was holding a bat in his hand, "you are a disgrace to my family!"

Sty brought his arms up to protect his face as his father swung the bat.

Stu curled into a ball as he was getting hit. He could taste the blood on his mouth.

Anger filled his body, and before he knew it, he kicked his father in his knee, hearing a crack.

His father screamed as he fell, holding his knee. Stu stood up and grabbed the bat.

"Fuck you, dad." Stu spat out before he brought down that bat, hitting his father in the head over and over again.

Blood splattered all over the car, all over stu and all over the road.

It was just stu's luck that it started to rain, thunder cracked in the sky.

He laughed as he stopped hitting his father with the bat. The bat was dripping with blood, but stu wasn't done.

He put his father in the trunk as the blood was being washed away, and he got in the car and drove back home. 

It wasn't a long drive. He grabbed the bat before walking inside.

"Stuart? Oh my gosh!" His mother gasped, her eyes widening in horror.

He smiled at her ,"Hi, mom." He waved a little before giggling

"Stuart, what did you do?" She asked, and stu hummed, swinging the bat around, splattering blood over the walls and floor, almost everywhere.

"Did what I'm best at, and that's killing people." Stu replied, a Psychotic look in his eyes.

He walked over to her until he was standing in front of her. He leaned down to her height and reached his hand out.

She flinched and stu paused, his mother stared at him, his face covered in blood mixed with rain.

His hair was sticking to his forehead, dripping wet.

A tear slid down stu's face, "You're afraid of me, mom."

"No, no, I'm not." His mother shakily replied

Stu let out a small laugh, shaking his head. "Man, I don't really fucking care."

"You never loved me mom , so why should I love you in return?" He questioned

"What are you going to do?" She questioned and stu hummed, scratching the side of his head.

"Me? Nothing, I can't kill you, but I know someone that will, so Nighy night, mom."

Stu grabbed a vase and smashed it against his mother's head.

"Well, time to call, Billy."

-----------------------------

Word count - 1090

Hope you enjoy!