2.

-
"- I was supposed to dump her! She wasn't supposed to dump me!" Stu cried out before he threw a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"It's a good thing, though. I didn't like her." Billy commented, stabbing his spoon into the ice cream.

"She broke my heart!" Stu sobbed out, "I'm sure there's glue around here somewhere." Billy told him, unfazed by stu's crying.

"Stu, don't listen to Billy, alright? Things like this happen all the time," Sweeney said in a gentle voice, and stu whined, laying his head on her lap, sadly eating his ice cream.

"Says the girl that never had a boyfriend before." Billy told her, and Sweeney threw him a small glare before her eyes softened as she looked down at stu.

"I'm sure their are a lot of girls who want to date you and won't dump you for another man." Sweeney said, and stu sniffled

"Yeah?" Sweeney nodded ,"Yeah." Stu sadly smiled ,"thank you for making me feel better, Sweeney. Billy sucks at it."

Billy hummed, "Yeah, that's cause I don't care. Anyway, this ice cream is really good, what flavor is it?" He questioned, glancing at Sweeney.

"Um.. cookies and cream," she replied , "What flavor do I have?" Stu questioned, turning the box around , "chocolate fudge."

Billy snapped his fingers, "Switch." Stu pouted, but switch ice creams with Billy. "What flavor do you have, Sweeney?" Stu questioned, looking up at the girl.

"Strawberry." Sweeney replied, her eyes focused on the screen instead of the boy in her lap or the boy next to her.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, and her cheeks were heating up. She was becoming a nervous wreck the more she hung out with them.

"I'm allergic to strawberries," stu mumbled in sadness before he let out a small sob, "Casey loved strawberries."

Sweeney eyes widened, and she looked at Billy, who was eating his ice cream, and he turned to look at her when he felt someone staring at him.

He saw the way Sweeney looked about to freak out, and Billy sighed ,"Hey, get over it, stu."

Stu sat up, placing the ice cream down on the table. "But I can't, Billy. Casey made me feel like I was loved, and now, I know she didn't love me. Nobody loves me. "

"That's..that's not true, I'm sure you have plenty of people that love you," Sweeney told him and stu sniffled

"My parents don't even love me! Why on earth would anyone love someone as pathetic as me. I mean, I'm crying cause a girl dumped me for a better guy! I'm eating ice cream and watching the notebook with my two best friends!" Stu hid his face in his hands as he cried.

Sweeney stared at stu in shock. She was... his best friend? She had a best friend?

Stu lifted his head, "You guys love me, right?" He questioned , his red and puffy eyes darting between the two.

"Yep, all of you." Billy replied without hesitation, placing his empty container of ice cream on the table.

"Sweeney?" Stu looked at Sweeney, and Sweeney glanced at Billy, who was looking at her with an unreadable expression.

"Um.. yeah.." stu threw himself at the two of them, throwing his arms around their shoulders.

"I love you guys so much!" Billy just sighed, and Sweeney was uncertain about what to do. She just patted stu on the back.

Stu pulled back and looked at them with a serious look on his face. "I want pizza, I'm gonna order pizza." With that, he stood up and walked out of the living room.

"He does this all the time," Billy quietly said, kicking his feet up on the table and leaning back against the couch.

"What?" Billy turned his head and looked at Sweeney, "he cries after every breakup."

"He's just upset, I mean, he has a right to be upset, right?" Sweeney quietly whispered

"Yeah, just wish he only cried for a second and not cried anymore." Billy mumbled

"Hey, how come you haven't had a boyfriend yet?" Billy questioned, his eyes filled with curiosity, yet there was some anger in his eyes.

"Oh, um.." Sweeney nervously chuckled ,"No one wants to date me..I'm not extacly anyone's type."

"You're everyone's type." Billy said, and Sweeney let out a small laugh ,"Yeah, right. Sidney is everyone's type."

Billy was about to speak, but then stu walked back in. "Pizza will be here in ten minutes!" He exclaimed, his mood completely changed

"Did something happen when I was gone?" Stu questioned, glancing between Sweeney and Billy.

"N-no!" Sweeney said, standing up, "I'm going to um..just finish my homework."

She rushed away and stu looked at Billy,"What happened?" He asked, sitting down

"Nothing, did you really have to be so dramatic?" Billy questioned and stu pouted ,"but I was really upset about my break up with Casey."

Billy's eyes darkened, and he leaned forward, gripping stu's chin, "You loved her or something?" He questioned and stu shook his head

"No, she just said really hurtful things to me, so excuse me for having emotions." Stu replied, and Billy sighed

"I meant it stu, I do love you, all of you." Billy said and stu smiled ,

"I know!"
---------------------------

Word count - 884

Hope you enjoy!