11.

-
Sweeney felt bad about what she did. She didn't know what possessed her to do that.

When she went home, she called him but he didn't pick up. She knew that he would be upset, but she hoped that he would forgive her.

Sweeney regretted what she did. She was going to make it up to stu.

She sighed. Maybe she should head over to stu's house and apologize in person.

As she was getting ready to leave, the phone rang.

She went over to it, hoping that it was stu calling her back.

"Stu?"

"Not stu." It was a male voice, one that Sweeney didn't recognize.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else." Sweeney said

"Oh, so, you still have some manners left, huh?"

Sweeney was confused, "who is this?"

"Who am I? The real question is, who are you?"

"What?"

"Who's the real you, Sweeney?"

"Look, I don't know who you are or what you want, but I am not doing this with you." Sweeney said before she hung up.

The phone rang a second later, and with a small groan, Sweeney picked it up.

Before she could even speak, the person on the other line did.

"That wasn't very nice of you, Sweeney. What are you going to do next? Out me out to the whole school? Just like you did to your best friend, Stu,"

"Oh wait," the man laughed, and it was sarcastic.

"He's not your best friend anymore, is he?"

Sweeney clenched the phone around her hand. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"I want to play a game, Sweeney."

"I don't want to play a fucking game." Sweeney spat out before she hung up but the phone quickly rang again.

She picked it up ,"Listen asshole-"

"No! You listen hear you little bitch! If you hang up on me again, I'll fucking gut you like a fish! Do you understand me?"

Sweeney felt her heart drop in fear.

"Good. Go to the back and turn on the lights to the backyard."

Sweeney hesitantly went the back, and she turned on the back light and gasped left her.

Casey was tied up in a chair with rope and tape around her mouth. Her eyes met Sweeney, and she started to shout, but it was muffled due to the tape around her mouth.

"Do you want to play that game now, Sweeney? If you say no, then that's fine, but Casey, that new best friend of yours is gonna die."

"What kind of game?"

"Good choice. Turn off the lights." Casey started to scream as Sweeney turned off the light.

"The game is easy. I ask a question, and you answer it. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Warm up question. Name the killer in Halloween."

"Michael myers."

"Good. Good. Why do you do it?"

"What?"

"Stu. Why did you out him out to the whole school? He trusted you with his secret, and you just told someone else like it didn't matter. So why did you do it? He didn't do anything to you."

"I.. I don't know."

"Come on, yes you do."

"I.."

"What? Hm? Come on, say it."

"I just wanted everyone to hurt like I was."

".." it was silent from the other line.

"Hurt like you, huh? What do you know about your ex best friend, Sweeney?"

"What do you truly know about him?"

"I know he didn't deserve what I did."

"Yeah. That's true. Do you know what happens when you hurt someone, Sweeney?"

Sweeney stayed silent

"You get hurt back." The man told her

"Turn on the lights again."

Sweeney took a deep breath before she turned on the lights, and her eyes widened in horror.

Casey's guts were lying by her feet, blood poured out her, her dead eyes looking at Sweeney.

"No!" Sweeney cried out.

"This is what happens when you hurt someone, Sweeney. Actions have consequences."

"Casey paid for her actions, and now it's your turn."

Sweeney heard the dial tone before something came crashing through the glass doors, causing her to scream and run.

She went to the front door and opened it but a mask figure appeared and she slammed the door shut before she turned around and barley had time to dodge the knife that almost stabbed her in the head.

Her cheek was slashed but she pushed past her attacker and she ran up the stairs.

She ran into her room and shut the door behind her, and locked it. She screamed as a knife plunge into her door, and she remembered the phone in her hand and called 911.

"I called the police asshole!" She yelled, and the knife was taken out and replaced by the mask of a screaming ghost.

The mask disappeared, and all Sweeney could stare at was the hallway wall.

-----------------------------

Word count - 806

Hope you enjoy!