26.

-

Stu hasn't been able to speak yet. It was fine since stu knew sign language from that one time his dad broke his jaw when he was younger and was unable to talk for a while.

He was currently cooking breakfast. Billy and Sweeney tried to help, but he kicked them out of the kitchen after the smoke alarm incident.

So, Billy and Sweeney were sitting in the dining room watching Stu as he cooked.

"Why hasn't his ability to speak returned yet?" Sweeney questioned, and Billy shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe his brain isn't well put together." Billy told her, and Sweeney raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well put together?" She asked, and Billy nodded ,"Yeah, I mean, if you forget, some of his brain are on the wall of his house."

Sweeney frowned as she remembered how part of stu's brain was in the wall like some sort of decoration.

"So, what? His parts of his brain are missing?" Sweeney questioned, and Billy once more shrugged.

Sweeney sighed. He was no help at all.

Sweeney and Billy looked at stu as he placed plates full of food in front of them.

"Thanks, doll." Billy said, and stu smiled at him. "Yeah, thanks, stu." Sweeney said.

Stu sat down next to Billy, leaning his head against his shoulder.

"Are you not going to eat?" Sweeney questioned and stu shook his head,

"Come on, stu, we've played this game before, remember?" Billy told him, pushing the plate towards him. "Eat, or we're gonna have to put you on medication again."

Stu frowned, "stu, please, just a little bit, alright?" He looked over at Sweeney before he sighed and nodded.

After breakfast, Billy and Sweeney insisted on washing the dishes.

"Where is he!?" The voice of Tatum riley rang out as the front door slammed open,

"Oh, my poor baby!" Tatum gasped out as she spotted stu, and she rushed over to him, cupping his face in her hands.

"Who stitched you up?" She questioned, titling his head to the side, "I did." Billy spoke up, and Tatum turned to look at him before her eyes narrowed, and she walked over to him, and she started to hit him with her purse.

"You asshole!" Billy backed up from her, "Jesus fuck, stop hitting me!" He told her and she scoffed.

"You know how his parents were, and you went ahead and acted like them! You as well Sweeney! The two of you forced him to constantly choose one or the other!" She told them

"You ignored his feelings for yours! You ignored his opinions! You completely ignored him and only used him when you two wanted something!" She continued

Billy and Sweeney knew that. They felt like shit for treating stu like that.

"He loves you two so much, and I swear to God if you two don't start treating him right, I will kill the two of you in the most painful way, do you understand me?" Tatum threatened, glaring at the two.

"Yes." Sweeney mumbled, and Billy nodded.

"Hey! Guess what I got!" Randy announced with a grin on his face and his hands behind his back.

"Yeah, nobody gives a shit." Billy told me, but Randy ignored him.

"So, we went to stu's house after I called Tatum and Sidney. We cleaned up the blood, but I put pieces of stu's brain in a jar!" He exclaimed, showing them the jar.

Stu's eyes lit up, and he took the jar from Randy.

"What the actual fuck?" Billy questioned, looking at Randy who laughed.

"What? The dude gave me a carcass of a dead squirrel for my birthday. The least I can do is give him parts of his brain in a jar. Look, their floating around in there." Randy said

Billy sighed, shaking his head. "Get rid of it."

Stu shook his head, hugging the jar close to him.

"I think he wants to keep it. " Randy sang out, and stu nodded his head.

"No. We are not keeping a jar with floating brain pieces." Billy agrued,

Stu pouted, his eyes pleading, and Billy let out a groan ,"Ugh, fine!"

Stu smiled, and Sweeney cleared her throat. "Why does this feel normal?" She questioned

"We dealt with weirder shit." Sidney spoke up, and Tatum nodded.

"A lot of weirder shit."

-------------------------

Word count - 725

Hope you enjoy!