3.

-
Days passed since Billy and stu stayed over at the prescott house, and Sweeney has been slightly avoiding them. Well , it wasn't really avoiding if neither of them had any time to talk to each other.

Sweeney was trying to get the courage to talk to stu, to ask him out, now that he was newly single.

She was nervous. She held her books closely to her chest as she walked through the hallway, through the crowd trying to find stu.

Many students bumped into her, and nobody apologized. A smile appeared on her face as she spotted stu by his locker.

She took a deep breath ,"I can do this." She whispered to herself. Her heart began to pound in her chest as she walked closer to stu.

As she neared him, Tatum appeared and placed a kiss to stu's lips and Sweeney felt her heart breaking and she turned around, so they wouldn't see her but it wasn't like they actually were, too busy making out.

Sweeney felt tears gather in her eyes. Why did she think that she actually had a chance with stu?

How could she ever have a chance with anyone as handsome as him? As she was walking down the hallway, someone stuck their foot out, and Sweeney tripped.

Her books went flying across the floor, and everyone quieted down. Her cheeks were heating up in embarrassment as more tears clouded her vision.

She hurried and collected her books and as she reached for her last book, a hand beat her to it and she lifted her head and saw Billy.

"Hey, you okay?" His voice was quiet yet soft and gentle. His brown eyes met hers, and his eyes showed anger as he saw the tears in her eyes.

"Swee-" Before Billy could even finish saying her name, Sweeney had snatched the book from his hand and rushed off.

The tears in her eyes finally started to fall.

Billy let out a sigh before glaring at everyone ,"who the fuck did it!?"

- -

Sweeney sniffled wiping her tears. She looked at herself in the mirror. She knew that she shouldn't be crying over something like this.

God, she is so pathetic. "Are you okay?" Sweeney slightly flinched, and she turned her head, seeing Casey becker, stu's ex-girlfriend.

"Sweeney? Are you okay?" Casey questioned, and Sweeney nodded before she shook her head.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" Casey told her in a gentle voice, and Sweeney let out a small sob.

"Was I born to be a failure? Or was I just born to take all the bad luck?" She questioned

"I am not as beautiful as any of you, and I have zero friends." Sweeney said, and Casey brushed some of Sweeney hair to the side.

"You are wrong, Sweeney. You are beautiful and you have me. I'm your friend, and you were not born to be a failure." Casey told her

"But why does it feel like it?" Sweeney questioned . She wiped her tears ,"Sorry, why are you being so nice to me?"

"Just because I broke up with stu doesn't mean we have to stop being friends," Casey replied with a soft smile

"And what you need is a confidence boost. You need to show everyone what Sweeney Prescott is made of, and you need to show that stu and Billy what they are missing out," Sweeney eyes slightly widened

Casey chuckled ,"I have eyes Sweeney, I see the way you looked at them. They're hot, but so are you, and we're gonna show everyone just how hot you are."

Sweeney slightly blushed, "how?" Casey grinned

"Well, first, we need a makeover."
---------------------------

Word count - 613

Hope you enjoy!

Updated the cast! Check it out!

Also, I think Sweeney is Lana Del Ray coded