6.

-
Upon entering the cafeteria, almost everyone was looking at Sweeney with different expressions on their faces.

Sweeney's heart hammered in her chest, and Casey tightened her hold on her arm, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Come on, I see Henry and Jessica." Casey told her, and Sweeney nodded. As the two were walking towards the table, someone stuck their foot out and made Sweeney trip along with Casey.

The cafeteria erupted into laughter, "Oops." Sweeney glanced up at her bully since freshman year, Cynthia.

Instead of running away in embarrassment, she stood up and glared at Cynthia.

Henry and Jessica rushed over, helping Casey up and backing up Sweeney.

"What? Aren't you going to cry and run away like you always do? Go away, crybaby." Cynthia said, laughing.

Sweeney let out a laugh, "Crybaby? That's a nice one." She shook her head.

"Maybe for one day, could you stop being a bitch? Some people actually like to enjoy their lives, unlike you, who make other lives miserable just because daddy doesn't pay enough attention to you." Sweeney told her

"What did you just say to me!?" Cynthia stood up and faced Sweeney with a glare on her face, crossing her arms.

"I am sick of you shit, Cynthia. I am not a punching bag, and I am done taking it and not doing anything about it." Sweeney took a step closer.

"You either leave me alone or I'll make you your choice." She told her, and Cynthia scoffed before she went to slap Sweeney, but Sweeney caught her wrist in a tight grip.

"Let go of me!" Cynthia yelled, and Sweeney smirked ,"Okay." She let go just as Cynthia was pulling back.

Cynthia let out a startled yell as she stumbled back, and she fell knocking down a trash can and covering herself in food and other gross substances.

"Oops." Sweeney mocked, and Cynthia let out a scream.

"Oh my god, that was freaking amazing." Casey whispered to her, and Sweeney chuckled.

"Yeah, that was pretty badass, Sweeney." Henry said, patting her shoulder.

Sweeney looked at Cynthia, who was on the verge of tears as everyone around her laughed at her, even her friends.

Guilt settled in her heart, "Hey! What are you laughing at!? Mind your own business and eat your lunch!" She shouted, making the cafeteria go quiet.

She stretched out her hand towards Cynthia, and Cynthia scoffed, slapping her hand away.

"I don't need your goddam help!" She spat out

"God, you are such a bitch, no wonder nobody likes you." Casey said, standing next to Sweeney, glaring at Cynthia.

She hooked her arm with Sweeney's and smiled at the students in the cafeteria. "Oh please, go back to laughing at her, I'm sure Sweeney wouldn't mind, right?"

Sweeney stared at Cynthia for a few seconds before shaking her head. "No, I wouldn't."

The students, of course, took that as a que to start laughing and pointing fingers at Cynthia was whispering to each other.

"Come on. Lunch was totally ruined for me." Casey said before walking away with Sweeney.

Henry and Jessica followed them, and as soon as they were out of the cafeteria, Sweeney freaked.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I just did that! I stood up to Cynthia after all these years!" She said, her eyes wide as she fully turned to face the other three.

"It was amazing. Her face was priceless." Jessica said, and Henry nodded in agreement.

"She totally deserved worse, but that was awesome. I like this new you, Sweeney." Henry said

Sweeney smiled ,"I like the confidence, but that wasn't a bitch move was it?" She questioned

"Trust me, Sweeney, she deserved it."

- -

Randy meeks quickly rushed out of the school, "move out of my way people!" He yelled and he stopped in front of his group of friends , dying.

"Dude, go die somewhere else." Stu told him, throwing a grape at him, and Randy shushed him.

"Shh! I have something to say! Sweeney stood up to Cynthia in the cafeteria!" He said, wheezing.

"What? Are you serious? Sweet, shy, kind, Sweeney? Sids twin?" Tatum questioned, and Randy nodded.

"Yep! I saw the whole thing! It was like totally hot, I mean, she's always been hot, but that was just - ow!" Randy hopped on one leg as he held the leg that Billy kicked.

"Where is she?" Sidney questioned, and Randy winced, glaring at Billy, who glared back.

"Somewhere with Casey."

------------------------------

Word count - 746

Hope you enjoy!