32.

-

Haddonfield.

That was the town that Stu had actually stopped for a bit. The name sounded oddly familiar to him, but he couldn't remember where he heard it from.

It didn't really matter as he was only gonna be there for a couple hours at most, just to gather some stuff.

He hoped that Jason was doing well, and he hoped that Billy and Sweeney were doing okay, and he hoped that they were moving on.

He let out a small sighed before he entered a diner, and he sat down the furthest from the door with his back towards the wall.

That way, he could see everyone who walks in and anyone who was in the diner.

He ordered some food with a strawberry milkshake. His food came a few minutes later, and he didn't hesitate to eat.

As he was eating, a lady walked over to him, sitting in front of him.

Stu blinked, grabbed his milkshake, and took a sip as he looked at the lady in front of him.

She was older than him, obviously, and she kinda looked familiar, yet Stu couldn't place where he's seen her before.

Stu cleared his throat, "Can I help you?" He asked as nicely as he could. He didn't want to sound rude, but at the same time, he just wanted to be left alone.

"Are you just passing through or staying?" The women questioned, and Stu titled his head to the side a bit,

"How is that any of your business?" He questioned, wondering who this woman was.

"Just curious." The women replied, and Stu hummed, "just passing through. Be gone in a couple of hours."

The women held out her hand and offered a small kind smile, "Laurie strode."

That name sounded familiar, yet Stu couldn't figure out why, but he shook her hand anyway.

"Stu Macher." He introduced, pulling his hand back, and he continued eating.

"So, Stu Macher, where are your parents? You don't seem old enough to be traveling alone." Laurie questioned, glancing around.

"Oh, my parents are dead," Stu told her, leaving the part out that he and Billy killed his parents.

"And I graduated high school already, just traveling before college, you know?" He lied.

She could call the cops on him if he was a minor traveling alone. She could figure out that he's a runaway.

Laurie hummed like she didn't believe him but didn't push any further.

"I'll be careful during my hours here. You don't want to encounter the boogeyman." Laurie warned him, and Stu blinked before his eyes widened.

He snapped his fingers, "You're Laurie strode, Michael's sister, that's why your name sounded so familiar," he said,

"Dude, do you know that you're like the most famous final girl ever? My friend Randy has this huge crush on you." Stu told her with a small smile on his face before his smile faltered as he remembered one of Randy's stupid jokes.

"Are you alright?" Laurie questioned, noticing Stu's mood change, and Stu nodded.

"Yep."

- -

The bracelet on Jason was Stu's. Billy knew that he knew all the bracelets that stu had, all the colors, all the differences about them.

"Where is he?" Billy questioned once again, but Jason wasn't replying.

Billy looked seconds away from snapping, and Sweeney stepped in.

"Look, we're looking for him before he can hurt himself or worse, someone hurts him," Sweeney spoke up, eyeing Jason wearily.

"We won't hurt him, that we can promise you, so can you tell us where he is?" Sweeney questioned

Jason stared at the two of them. Stu had told him about these two, and he wanted to kill them for what they did, but what pissed him off more was the fact that Stu brushed it off, he laughed it off like it didn't matter.

"Jesus fuck, just tell us!" Billy snapped, glaring at him.

Stu was right about Billy's uncontrollable temper, and Jason wondered how Stu could love anyone like Billy.

Jason took a step towards Billy, but Billy didn't even flinch or take a step back. He stood his ground, glaring at Jason.

Jason stared down at Billy, behind the anger was worry, and Jason could just tell that Billy was worried about Stu rather than just angry.

Anger was just a mask to his worry.

Jason lifted his hand and pointed to a direction.

"He went that way?" Sweeney questioned, her eyes darting between Billy and Jason wondering if they're gonna start killing each other.

Jason nodded, and Billy seemed to relax a bit , and he went back over to the car, opening the drivers side, and he looked over at Jason.

"You comin' or staying? I don't have all day." Billy said before he got inside of the car.

Sweeney got inside, "you really offered Jason to come with us?" She questioned in a hush voice.

"Where's the harm in it?" The back door opened, and Jason got inside, sitting in the middle, and Billy threw a small smirk at Sweeney who rolled her eyes.

Billy started to drive again, hoping to catch up with Stu soon.

- -

It was nighttime, and Stu was walking, Laurie had offered for him to stay at her place for the night, and he agreed, not really wanting to sleep in the car again, but he couldn't really sleep either, so he decided to sneak out and go for a night walk.

He was looking down at his shoes as he walked. He walked with no destination in mind.

Stu lifted his head as he was roughly bumped into. A young woman drunkenly stumbled, letting out small giggles.

"Sorry, cutie." She winked at him, and Stu titled his head, a feeling overcoming him.

He watched her stumble around, and he saw a piece of glass bottle on the ground, and he picked it up before he walked towards the woman and jabbed the piece of glass into her throat.

Blood splattered as Stu continued to stab her, not giving her a chance to scream.

His hand was covered in wet warm blood as the women fell to the ground dead.

His face was smeared with blood, and it felt good, great even.

He heard footsteps behind him, and he turned around, and a grin appeared in his face.

"The boogeyman."

--------------------------

Word count - 1055

Hoped you enjoyed!

Michael myers and Laurie strode have arrived!