20.

-
Sweeney wasn't dumb. She knew stu , she knew him very well. He was loyal to Billy. He's always been loyal to Billy since they were kids.

Stu would always be following Billy around like a lost puppy, and he always did what he was told.

Which is why she knew that stu would go and tell Billy everything. It wasn't a secret. It was a fact.

So, she told stu a plan, not her plan. Just a plan.  She knew that stu would go and tell Billy about it.

She didn't know if Billy and stu would tell the others, but she had a backup plan for everything.

Stu wasn't the only one she was blackmailing. She knew everyone's dirty little secret.

Randy meeks, she was blackmailing him as well. He followed orders from her better than stu did.

She had nothing against stu, but that little brat was just way too loyal to Billy, and if he had the chance, he'll probably die for Billy.

Randy was the person who wasn't loyal to Billy. Well, that's what she thought anyway.

Randy and Billy always had this weird relationship. They weren't friends but hung out. They didn't like each other but tolerated each other for the sake of their other friends.

Well, that's what Sweeney thought.

In reality, Randy and Billy were best friends. They have been friends since childhood since they were in diapers.

The two were more like brothers than anything but nobody but stu knew that.

The blackmail wasn't exactly blackmail.

It wasn't Randy's fault that he found stu attractive. Heck, anyone with eyes would find stu attractive.

All of Randy's friends knew that he was bisexual. They also knew that he had a crush on stu.

It was when they were younger, but then Billy threatened to cut off his..well, let's just say that Billy threatened him if he ever asked out or flirted with stu.

Randy just nodded and yelled out apologies. Stu had just laughed when he found out.

Obviously, the crush went away, but it seemed like Sweeney didn't know that.

Randy did feel bad for her. Honestly, her plans were perfect, but Billy knew her.

He knew her very well, and he knew what she would think, what would plan. It didn't help that stu was working as a double agent.

Billy was a psychopath, a sadistic bastard who's just pure fucking evil. Randy was pretty sure. The dude was the devil himself.

Randy remembered how many animals Billy used to gut and kill when he was a kid, and he definitely didn't forget how he would gift them to stu and stu would hang them around their little hideout.

Stu was a masochist, a psychopath , Randy knew the kid had a few loose screws in his head. He was just fucking insane.

Randy was no angel, but he was nothing compared to Billy and stu. Shit, Sidney and Tatum didn't really kill anyone. They just watched.

Nobody came close as to insane as those two.

He remembered that one time, stu gifted him a carcass of a squirrel for his 14th birthday. He was so excited, and he still had blood in his hands and smeared across his face.

Randy had just thanked him, his full of disgust, yet he forced a smile on his face since Billy was there.

Billy, at the time, was the oldest. He was already 14. Randy was only a month younger, but stu was a couple of months younger than both of them.

He always sought approval from Billy , and he always wanted to be like him. Randy's opinions on that didn't matter much since Billy seemed pleased.

This is why Randy wasn't phased at all when Billy killed somebody.

Heck, Maureen prescott wasn't his first kill.

It was just some kid. The kid pissed off Billy so much that he just bashed his head in with a rock.

It didn't surprise Randy when stu helped Billy hide the body.

They were fifteen at the time. It was summer break. Till this day, the kid was still missing, presumed dead.

Billy never stopped killing after that, and it didn't help that stu joined in, but what did surprise Randy was that he also joined in.

He didn't feel anything about it. Like nothing at all.

He, along with Billy and stu, was a psychopath. He just could control it better than the other two.

He did feel bad for Sweeney, though. Cause she thought she knew them, but she didn't.

She didn't know anything and she was going to find out the hard way.

He also knew that Sweeney was a fighter and whatever was going to happen.

Someone was going to end up dead, and he hoped it wasn't him.

------------------------------

Word count - 800

Hope you enjoy!