22.

-
*drip*

*drip*

The blood slowly dripped into the puddle of pooling blood underneath stu's head.

Sweeney could only stare in complete shock as Billy was holding stu's body close to his.

Blood stained him, stained his blue jeans red, his white shirt completely red, his skin, his arms.

"Why..."her voice cracked, her eyes watering, tears spilling down her cheeks.

"Why would he do that?" Her voice was above a whisper, but Billy heard her as he lifted his head and looked at her.

"He's not dead." His voice was eerily calm. Sweeney eyes met his, and there was no emotion behind those eyes.

Her body was quick to be filled with anger , "Not dead!? He has a fucking hole in the side of his head because he shot himself in front of us!" She yelled

"The walls are covered in his blood, chunks of brains , you are covered in his blood!" She told him , gesturing to the walls and Billy.

Billy gently placed stu on the floor, and he stood up. Anger filled those emotionless eyes.

"He's not fucking dead!" He snapped at her, "he fucking did this because of you," he spat out

"Because you just couldn't get out of self fucking pity!" Sweeney scoffed

"Self pity? I am not the one who killed my own fucking mother! You killed my mom, and Sidney helped you! You killed Casey! I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine!" She yelled

Billy let out a dry laugh, "well, you were too fucking predictable, Sweeney!"

"This is all your fault! If you just didn't use stu against me than he wouldn't have fucking blown his brains out in front of us!" Billy spat out, his voice full of venom and hate.

The slap that followed echoed in the silent house, almost like the gunshot that echoed a few minutes ago.

"My fault? It is your fault, Billy! Stu was always loyal to you! It is your fault that stu is dead! You got him killed!" Sweeney spat out, her voice full of venom and hate just like Billy's.

Sweeney was pushed against the wall, Billy's hand wrapped her throat, she glared at him, and he glared right back at her.

"Fuck you, Sweeney." Billy whispered, and Sweeney scoffed, "Go to hell, Billy. This is all your fault. You are the one to blame, not me."

Billy just stared at her before scoffing and backing up. "Just leave." He walked over and crouched down beside stu before easily picking him up in his arms.

Stu's head was tucked underneath Billy's chin as Billy had one arm underneath stu's knees and the other around his body.

"I am not leaving. I love stu." Sweeney spoke up. Any trace of hate was gone.

"I think that's the only thing you and I have in common." Billy grumbled as he walked past her and out of the house.

"Where are you taking him?" Sweeney questioned, following after Billy.

"Home." Was all Billy said, and Sweeney huffed ,"if you haven't noticed, he doesn't have a home!"

Billy didn't reply. He just kept walking. Sweeney followed, but she kept quiet.

She couldn't believe stu killed himself right in front of them. She glanced at Billy.

It seemed like he was in clear denial about it.

Stu didn't seem suicidal. She didn't understand why he would kill himself.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the secret hideout. Sweeney barely glanced at the sign that said no girls allowed.

"What the fuck happened!?" Sweeney was slightly startled by the voice of Randy.

His eyes were wide as he stared at Stu. His eyes flicked to Billy before to Sweeney.

Billy gently placed stu down in one of the beds. He placed a blanket on top of stu before he grabbed a stuffed seal that was on a different bed and placed in stu's arms.

He leaned and pressed a kiss to his head. "Wake up soon, okay?" He whispered before he turned around and walked out.

"Okay, what the fuck!?" Randy questioned, looking at Sweeney.

"Stu...shot himself in the head in front of us." Sweeney told him, and Randy's eyes widened.

"What?" Sweeney wiped the tears that fell from her eyes.

She walked over and laid down next to stu, brushing some of his hair to the side.

"Why would you do that, baby boy?" She whispered

She heard Randy sighed from behind her. "Stu has a history of depression. He would always hurt himself, like accidentally falling off his bike, crashing with his skates on, jumping off a cliff into a God damm lake," he spoke quietly, but Sweeney heard him.

"He was always finding new ways to hurt himself without making it look like self-harm." He continued

"He stopped after Billy found out but stu, his mind was always different from everyone else's."

"It's not Billy's fault, I know you think it is, I can see it in your face, but it's not. Stu was always going to kill himself, with or without a reason." He finished, sighing

It was quiet, and Sweeney silently cried as she caressed the side of stu's face.

---------------------------

Word count - 865

Hope you enjoy !