19.

-

Stu sat on the couch with a bored expression on his face as he stared up at Sweeney.

She was explaining her plan to stu, but stu was barely listening to any of it.

"We'll be scaring them and just hurting them a bit." Sweeney said, and stu crossed his arms.

"I am not hurting Billy." He spoke up, and Sweeney tsk ,"well, it's not up to you, stu. Plus, he's fine with hurting us. We could just hurt him right back."

"I am not hurting, Billy, and you can't make me." Stu told her, glaring at her, and Sweeney reached out and gripped his chin tightly.

"I can make you do whatever I want, Stu. Unless you want me to go and tell everyone what Billy did. Which do you prefer, Stu? Hurting Billy or seeing him behind a jail cell rotting away?" Sweeney questioned, her dark eyes staring into stu's.

Stu frowned, "you wouldn't do that, would you? Billy's important to me, and he's important to you, I know he is."

Sweeney chuckled ,"Oh, baby boy, you don't what I'm capable of."

"What about Sidney?" Stu suddenly questioned, and Sweeney raised an eyebrow, "what about her?"

Stu titled his head like a confused puppy, and Sweeney thought he looked adorable.

"You don't know everything, do you?" Stu asked, a small grin appearing on his face.

"What are you talking about?" Sweeney questioned, her grip on his chin tightening and stu brought his hand up, his fingers hovering over her wrist.

"Do you really want to know, Sweeney?" Stu quietly asked, removing her hand from his chin, and he placed a small kiss to her palm.

Sweeney felt her heart racing in her chest , "Just tell me."

"Okay, Sidney killed your mom along with Billy, and then they framed cotton weary for it because he was there that night." Stu told her, and Sweeney stared at him.

It couldn't be true, could it? Did Sidney really kill their mother, and all that grieving was just an act?

Stu let out a small laugh ,"You don't believe it, do you? Well, why don't you ask Sidney? Hm?"

"If Billy and Sidney killed my mom, then how do you know about it?" Sweeney questioned and stu hummed.

"Well, we helped them, me, Rands and tat," stu told her. "we got away with murder." He giggled

Sweeney glared at him before wrapping a hand around his throat, "why?" She questioned

"That's not for me to say." Stu told her with a smirk, "what? You got a choking kink, sweets?"

Sweeney tsk pushing stu on his back, and getting on top of him. She smashed their lips together.

Stu let out a small moaned , bringing his hands up and tangling them in Sweeney's hair.

Sweeney pulled back ,"I'm in charge here." She told him and stu nodded,

"Yes, ma'am."

- -

Billy was beyond pissed. He was full of anger, and he wanted nothing more than to let out all his anger.

First of all, everything was changing and he hated it because Sweeney and stu were changing as well.

Billy wanted them to stop changing. He wanted them back to how they were. He wanted it to be how they were before.

He was currently waiting for stu to show up at the hideout.

It didn't take long before stu appeared, and he went over to Billy and sat on his lap.

"Looks like you had fun," Billy said, tracing a finger over the purple bruise on stu's neck. It was a hickie. He has put enough hickies on stu's body to know what one looks like.

"What happened?" He questioned and stu hummed as he ran his fingers through Billy's hair in slow pace.

"Well, Sweeney knows how to fuck someone," stu chuckled, "I told her about her mother, the truth but I didn't tell her your motive about it."

Yeah, stu had told Billy everything. He couldn't keep a secret from Billy at all. So, he told Billy about everything and Sweeney's plan.

Stu leaned down and placed a kiss on the side of Billy's mouth before placing one on his jaw,

"She wants me to hurt you," he whispered, lifting his head and looking Billy in the eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you." Billy sighed ,"it'll be fine, stu. Just like we practiced, remember?" Stu nodded

Billy suddenly grinned and flipped them around. He looked down at stu, "Let's get your mind on a different matter."

Stu grinned ,"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, and I'll fuck you better than Sweeney."

-----------------------------------

Word count - 761

Hope you enjoy!