-
"- Sweeney, wait up!" Stu called out as he and Billy caught with her. Sweeney turned around and smiled at them. "Oh, hey."

"Uh, hi, babe, what's with the outfit?" Stu questioned, and Sweeney slightly blushed when stu called her babe.

"And what's with the newfound confidence?" Billy asked, not really liking the whole thing.

"What? You guys don't like it or something?" Sweeney questioned, crossing her arms.

"It's not that. It's just..what happened to our Sweeney? I mean, one minute, you're all shy, and the next you are, this." stu told her, gesturing to her whole body.

"Well, maybe I got sick of being the shy girl, ever thought of that?" Sweeney said, her eyes darting between the two boys.

"Did somebody tell you that you needed to change? You were perfect the way you were before." Billy told her

"Nobody told me anything. I changed for myself and nobody else, got it? And if you don't accept that, then you aren't really my friends." Sweeney replied before turning around and walking away from them.

"Well, we fucked up, didn't we?" Stu asked, looking at Billy, already knowing the answer.

"I don't like this Sweeney." Billy said and stu sighed ,"but we can't do anything about it. We can't control her, man."

"Maybe we just have to ruin her confidence, and she'll just go back to being our Sweeney." Billy told him and stu frowned.

"Isn't that a bit too much? I mean, think about it, Billy. Sweeney's always been in Sidney's shadow. Maybe it's a good thing that she's got confidence now and that she's stepping out of Sidney's shadow." Stu said

Billy thought about it and figured that stu was right. Sweeney was always in Sidney's shadow.

They might be twins, but Sidney got everything handed to her in a silver plater while Sweeney had to work for everything.

"We'll let her have her fun for now, and we could have our fun as well." Billy replied with a smirk.

The bell rang, "Come on."

- -

"Oh my god! It was so nerve-wracking, Casey! My heart was literally going to jump out of my chest!" Sweeney exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

"It felt so good to have that kind of confidence! I can't believe I talked to Billy and stu like that." She let out a small laugh.

Casey chuckled, "Well, it's what they deserved. No offense, but those two are some sexist assholes."

She hooked her arm with Sweeney's, "I mean, they want the old you? As if. They need to learn to love the new you cause the new you is staying, and she's not leaving," Casey told her

"I don't want to lose them as my friends, though. Stu's the first friend I've ever made, and Billy... I don't even actually know if we're friends. He just hangs out with stu and Sidney, so he's supposed to be around." Sweeney replied, a small sighed leaving her.

"Does he come over to your house a lot when Sidney isn't around? Calls for stupid reasons or just to spill the tea? Endlessly teases you about shit?" Casey questioned

"Kinda...he called me one time just to settle an argument between him and Randy. He teased me about my different color socks cause I could never find the other pair." Sweeney said

"Then it settled, he's your friend, best friend actually." Casey replied, and Sweeney looked at her before looking ahead.

If this new her would make her lose Billy and stu, well then she just has to go back to her old self, even if she doesn't want to.

She doesn't want to lose either of them. They were important to her.

----------------------------

Word count - 622

Hope you enjoy!