10.

-
Billy was pissed. He heard what happened during lunchtime. He heard what Sweeney did, and he couldn't believe that she would do something like that. Especially to stu. Stu didn't deserve that.

Billy waited until after school to confront Sweeney. He walked up to her, and Casey was with her.

He stood in their way. He glared at both of them. "Billy, it was supposed to be a joke, okay?" Sweeney told him

"A joke? Are you telling yourself that it's a joke to make yourself feel better about it?" Billy questioned, scoffing as he shook his head.

"What you did wasn't a joke, Sweeney. That was just fucking mean." Billy told her

"Why do you care so much, huh?" Casey questioned, "you never did anything when Sweeney was getting bullied."

Billy scoffed ,"didn't do anything? Seriously?" He turned to look at Sweeney,

"I defended you every single day. I protected you and kept those idiots away from you, and you think that I didn't do anything? " Billy said,

"Stu and I, we were you friends, best friends, and you just what? Toss us aside because you found a better friend than us?" Billy asked in disbelief and in anger.

He shook his head, "Look, I honestly don't give a shit what you two fucking do but if you fucking bully stu one more time, I'll swear to God, I will fucking ruin the both of you, do you understand me?"

"Billy -" "I said do you fucking understand me?" His voice was dangerously low, a threatening tone that sent shivers down the girls spines.

Sweeney nodded, and Casey huffed and mumbled out a small yeah.

"Good. You two better fucking apologize and make it real good cause shit apologies ain't worth shit." He spat out before he walked away from them.

- -

Billy couldn't find stu at his home, but he knew where he was. He walked a very long time in the woods, and he hated it, but he made it to their secret hideout they made when they were six with Randy.

He saw the sign before he saw the hideout.

No girls allowed!
Must turn back if a girl!

Billy slightly chuckled. Randy had made the sign after Sidney and Tatum followed them one day.

Randy was strict about the no girls allowed rule. Sidney and Tatum didn't mind at all. They didn't like the woods especially with all the mosquitos around.

Billy sighed and went into their hideout. It was underground, and it took them forever with the help of Dewey, of course, to build it, but over the years, they added a lot of stuff.

"Hey." He quietly greeted, stu was curled up on his bed. One thing they all added was beds.

The three of them usually have sleepovers in their hideout instead of their homes.

"My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me, Billy." Stu quietly said, and Billy sat in front of him, reaching out and taking his hand in his.

"I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about them, okay? I won't let them hurt you." Billy promised

"I like her confidence, but she's mean." Stu whispered, and Billy nodded in agreement.

"I was thinking we should give her a scare." Billy said, and stu's eyes met his ,"you mean Ghostface, right?"

Billy rolled his eyes at the name. "Yeah, Ghostface is going to scare her just a little bit."

"Don't hurt her, okay?" Stu said, and Billy tsk, "I'll hurt her a little bit, but you need to be at Tatum's tonight. All night, have a girls' night or something." Billy said

Stu playfully rolled his eyes, "girls Night really? I should help you."

Billy shook his head. "Nah, Randy's helping me tonight. You need an albi, and what's better than the deputies's sister?"

Stu raises an eyebrow, "are you going to kill someone?" Billy shrugged, "maybe."

"Can we stay here just for a bit?" Stu questioned and Billy nodded.

"Sure."

---------------------------

Word count - 666

Hope you enjoy!