18.

-

It was a week later that stu was allowed to leave the hospital. He couldn't go home because the social worker wouldn't let him.

Supposedly, it wasn't his home anymore. Well, it wasn't really home to begin with.

Sweeney, of course, brought him to her place. She had Randy distract Billy. She gave him twenty bucks, but it was worth it.

"I could just stay at Billy's." Stu told her, and Sweeney scoffed ,"I don't want you to tell Billy anything, so you are staying with me so I can keep an eye on you." Sweeney said

Stu scoffed ,"I am not going to tell Billy anything. I don't need a fucking babysitter."

Sweeney turned around and glared up at stu ,"you watch your mouth, stu."

"Or what, Sweeney? Huh, you're gonna kill me?" Stu questioned, leaning down, his face inches away from hers.

"You are not the boss of me. Don't try and act like you are." He told her before he stood up straight before walking past her and up the stairs.

Sweeney huffed, rolling her eyes before following stu. The guest room was turned into his room now.

Sweeney walked in as stu had taken his shirt off. She could see the bandage around his stomach, but still, he was hot.

"So, you're tough now? Huh? After killing your parents, you're a big boy, now?" Sweeney questioned in disbelief

"Sweeney, I've been a man since I was three years old, alright? You just didn't notice because you were in your little self-pity bubble. I killed my dad because I had enough of his abuse," stu said, removing the bandages from around his stomach.

"Billy killed my mom because I couldn't." Sweeney just stared at him and stu walked past her with clothes in his hand

"I'm gonna shower."

- -

Billy stormed into the prescott house with Randy trailing behind him. "Billy, you can't just walk into people's houses!"

"I just did." Billy replied as Sweeney walked down the stairs.

"I gave you twenty bucks to keep him distracted. What a waste." Sweeney mumbled, shaking her head

"Hey! I did keep him distracted for like an hour before he took my twenty bucks, which you gave me to buy stu some stupid stuff cat," Randy defended himself

"Twenty bucks were lost, and I couldn't keep my mouth shut." He added

"Where is he?" Billy questioned, and Sweeney sighed ,"upstairs locked in his room."

"He's coming home with me." Billy said, and Sweeney shook her head. "No, he's staying here. I can take care of him better than you can."

"Really? I've been taking care of him for a long time." Billy agrued, and Sweeney crossed her arms.

"So what?" She questioned,

"How about we just ask stu who he wants to stay with?" Randy suggested

Billy and Sweeney glared at him ,"Shut up!"

Randy raised his hands and backed up. "Just a suggestion."

"I'm not staying with either of you," everyone looked at stu, who walked down the stairs.

"Holy shit." Randy mumbled his breath, his eyes widening.

Stu had dyed his hair black, and it was really a hot look on him.

"I'm staying by myself." Stu told them as he walked into the kitchen. The others followed.

"You can't stay by yourself, stu." Billy said ,"Yeah, you're injured." Sweeney agreed

"So what? I'm perfectly fine! In fact, I'm more than fine. I just don't want to stay with two people who can't even stand each other right now." Stu said

"I'm staying with tatum." He added , he grabbed a knife, "What are you gonna do with that?" Sweeney questioned

Stu let out a small laugh ,"Relax! I'm just making lunch. I'm hungry."

Billy and Sweeney glared at each other before they went to help stu make lunch while Randy looked at them.

The three of them worked flawlessly, but the trust was broken, and Randy knew one thing.

Once trust was broken, something bad was going to happen.

--------------------------------

Word count -- 665

Hope you enjoy!

- -

Stu's embracing his unstable mental side!

[Stu's new look]