4.

-
Sweeney felt out of place in Casey's house. She hugged her backpack to her chest as her eyes glanced around the beautiful house.

"You like pizza, right?" Casey questioned, and Sweeney nodded her head, "who doesn't?"

Casey chuckled ,"True," she walked over and picked up the phone ,"Henry! I'm ordering pizza!. Do you want any!?"

Sweeney became nervous as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and Casey's brother, Henry Becker, came down along with his girl, Jessica Monroe.

"Yeah, oh, hey Sweeney, how's it going?" Henry questioned, looking at Sweeney, who looked surprised that he was talking to her.

"Um.. good." She replied, "No offense, but why are you hanging out with my sister?" He questioned

"I'm giving her a makeover and some confidence." Casey replied before walking off to order pizza.

"A makeover? Sweeney, you don't need a makeover. You are beautiful as you are." Jessica told her with a smile, and Sweeney slightly smiled before frowning.

"Nobody notices me." She quietly said,  "Has anyone been giving you any trouble?" Henry asked, and Sweeney shook her head, "No."

"Look, if anyone gives you any trouble, then you tell me, and I'll deal with it." Henry told her, and Sweeney smiled ,"Thanks, Henry."

Henry smiled ,"so, you still have that crush on Billy?" Sweeney looked at him, surprised and Jessica lightly smacked him in the arm.

"Why would you say that?" She whispered before looking at Sweeney, "Sorry about him. He doesn't know the world subtle. Anyway, we've known that you had a crush on Billy since we were kids."

Sweeney cheeks tinted red in embarrassment, "it was that obvious?"

Henry nodded ,"Yep, heart eyes and everything." Jessica rolled her eyes, poking him in the ribs, and he winced, "ow, babe."

"You ever told Sidney?" Jessica questioned, and Sweeney sighed, "I told her before that I had a crush on Billy, and the next day, she was with Billy."

"Wow, what a bitch move!" Jessica scoffed, shaking her head and crossing her arms.

"If that was my sister, I would've punched her in her face." Jessica said, and Sweeney shrugged, "doesn't matter, Billy loves Sidney."

"Then what about stu? He's newly single, and you had a crush on him, too." Henry said, and Sweeney slightly chuckled.

"Stu's with tatum now." She replied, and Henry tsk ,"That sucks, we need to find a boyfriend for you."

Sweeney blushed, "I don't.. I don't need a boyfriend."

"Uh-huh, yes, you do." Henry said, "maybe even get laid." He added.

Sweeney eyes widened ,"Henry!" Jessica shook her head, and Casey walked back into the room.

"Now, let's get this makeover started."

- -

Billy was sitting in class, tapping his pencil against his textbook, watching the clock tik by, and Sweeney was a no-show.

"Do you think she's still upset about what happened yesterday?" Stu questioned, and Billy sighed but didn't reply.

The door to the classroom opened, and everyone looked towards it, their eyes widening.

Billy and stu shared a look before looking at Sweeney, who had walked into the room

"Sorry, I'm late, Mr. Tobias, my appointment ran late." Sweeney said, sitting down two desks away from Billy and stu.

"That's alright, Ms. Prescott," Mr. Tobias cleared his throat, "Don't make a habit of it."

Billy noticed the way Mr. Tobias eyes traveled down to Sweeney's chest, and he scoffed, glaring at the teacher.

"Wow, she's even hotter than before, I'm jealous." Stu whispered, and Billy rolled his eyes , "You're both hot, but why is she dressed like that?" Billy questioned and stu shrugged

"No clue, we'll ask her after class."

-----------------------------

Word count - 603

Hope you enjoy