12.

This chapter contains smut between two men. Uncomfortable, skip the smut.

Also, just a reminder, so nobody would be shocked , Billy and stu are in a relationship together! Which means they also love each other. It's a poly relationship.
---------------------------------------------

Randy meeks was an idiot. Plain and simple. That's what Billy thought and will always think about Randy meeks.

As soon as they were far away from the house. Billy slammed the breaks, causing Randy to jolt forward and hit himself against the dashboard.

"Ow! What the fuck, loomis!?" Randy groaned, holding his nose.

"Me? What the fuck was that meeks!? I told you to scare her! Not fucking hurt her!" Billy told him, glaring at him

"Well, in my defense, I wasn't trying to hurt her! I tripped over the robe!" Randy defended himself, and Billy stared at him before letting out a deep sighed of clear disappointment.

"Jesus fuck." He mumbled under his breath, he shook his head before he tore a hand through his hair.

Billy wasn't extacly angry about it. It was the opposite. In fact, he was intrigued.

He was a sadistic bastard who enjoyed hurting people, and that included the people he loves.

Yeah, stu let's him cut him up, but the cuts are deep.....well, most of them aren't. What can he say? He can go a bit overboard.

People's pain just thrilled him. Seeing Sweeney with blood trailing down the side of her face to her neck was just a sight.

"Can you drive, please? I have a curfew." Randy told him, and Billy sighed before he started to drive.

"Fuck man, I think you broke my nose." Randy complained, wincing as he touched his nose.

"I didn't. The dashboard did." Billy replied before he turned on the radio.

- -

After dropping off Randy at his house. Billy had gone back to the hideout. He left his car at stu's house.

Billy entered the hideout and noticed that stu was reading a comic book on the bed.

Stu lifted his head as he heard someone entering the hideout.

"Hey, how did it go?" Stu questioned, closing the comic book and giving Billy his full attention.

"Well, the phone call went really well as well as Casey's death," Billy told him, taking off his jacket and tossing it somewhere

[Smut warning]
-
"But?" Stu pressed out, and Billy didn't reply. Instead, he went over and leaned down, pressing his lips against stu's.

Stu instantly kissed him back, laying down as Billy got on top of him.

Stu pulled back, and Billy instantly started to attack his neck.

Stu let out a small moan, "Billy, is Sweeney okay?" He questioned, gasping a bit as Billy found his sensitive spot on his neck.

Billy hummed in response, not really giving stu a proper answer. He rocked his hips, and the front of his jeans were getting uncomfortably tight.

Billy kissed stu on the lips again, his hands went to his belt, unbuckling his belt before unzipping his jeans and taking them off.

Billy then took off stu's pants and tossed them aside,

"Billy," stu pulled back, his voice barely above a whisper. He reached his hand up and brushed some of Billy's hair to the side.

"What happened?" He questioned, and Billy sighed, "I'll tell you afterward."

"Did you hurt Sweeney?" Stu questioned, his eyes narrowing, and Billy scoffed ,"No. Randy did."

"Are you serious?" Stu questioned, and Billy nodded as he took off the rest of their clothes.

"It was just a cut on her cheek, but she's fine." Billy told him as he caressed stu's thighs.

"A cut!? Billy, you promised not to hurt her - ahh!" Billy thrusted inside of stu halfway and stu clenched his eyes shut, wrapping his arms around Billy as Billy lifted his legs and held through around his waist and pulled himself in deeper.

"What were you saying, doll?" Billy whispered, he pulled back a little before slamming forward, grunting in pleasure.

Stu just moaned in reply, and Billy smirked , leaving a small kiss to stu's jawline.

"She's fine."
-
[End of smut]
-

"Can i?" Stu questioned, gesturing to the cigarette that Billy had hanging from his lips.

Billy scoffed ,"fuck no." Stu tsk and sat on Billy's lap before he took the cigarette and put it in between his lips.

"You don't need to smoke just cause I do." Billy told him, and stu chuckled, blowing some smoke into Billy's mouth.

"Hm, helps with the anxiety, babe. Though, I do prefer to get high with Randy on most occasions." Stu said

Billy took the cigarette back, and stu softly traced his jaw with his pointer finger.

"I don't feel guilty, you know? I mean, yeah, I feel bad but not guilty." Billy quietly said

"I know, Billy." Stu whispered before he laid his head on Billy's shoulder, placing a small soft kiss to Billy's neck as Billy wrapped his arms around him.

---------------------------

Word count - 824

Hope you enjoy!