23.

-

Billy walked back inside, and he paused, seeing Sweeney holding stu while she was sleeping.

All the anger in his body vanished as he watched them. The love's of his life. Sweeney and stu.

He loved them more than anything. Yeah, he and Sweeney were working out their problems, but he hoped that stu killing himself would help them get over their problems.

It wasn't the first time. He didn't know how it was possible. Maybe some supernatural being or something.

It wasn't the first time stu died. Billy remembered the first time. It was an accident, and it was his fault that time.

- -
[Flashback]

Billy was pissed. Stu pestering him wasn't helping. He clenched his fist, "Would you shut up already!?" He snapped , glaring up at stu

Billy was sitting on a fallen tree, and stu was jumping up and down, chatting about something.

Stu's paused, his smile wavering, "Sorry, Billy."

Billy huffed, "just fucking sit down and just keep quiet."

"Why are you mad?" Stu questioned instead, and Billy scoffed, "what do you think, Stu?"

Billy shook his head ,"god, you're such an idiot sometimes."

"I am not an idiot Billy, you're the idiot." Stu replied, crossing his arms.

Billy stood up, "what the fuck did you just say?"

A flicker of fear crossed stu's eyes before it disappeared. "I said, you are the idiot."

"I am not an idiot!" Billy angrily shouted, pushing stu, who stumbled back and lost his footing, and he fell , his head smacking against a rock.

All the anger inside of Billy just left, and his heart dropped to his stomach. "Stu?"

Billy walked over and kneeled down, shaking stu, "Hey, dumbass, wake up!"

Billy noticed the blood on the rock, and the blood quickly painted stu's blonde curly hair red.

"Hey, doll, this isn't funny, I'm sorry I called you an idiot. You're not. You were right, I'm the idiot, okay?" Billy said,

"So wake up and fucking tease me about it, okay?" He waited.

He waited, and he waited . The sky was darkening, and all that he could hear were the crickets.

The moon was out, and it was morning the last time Billy heard Stu's voice.

"I'm taking you home." Billy whispered before he easily picked up stu.

He was cold. He was so cold, and the blood was dried already. Billy just held him close, stu's head was tucked under his chin, one arm underneath stu's knees and the other wrapped tightly around him.

"It's okay. I'm taking you home." With that, Billy started to walk. He didn't have to walk long because he soon made it to the hideout.

Billy walked into the hideout, and Randy looked up from the comic book he was reading.

His eyes widened, "what the hell happened?!" He stood up, his eyes widening even more as he saw the dry blood.

"He's fine," Billy spoke, his voice oddly calm. He gently placed stu on the bed, "he's just sleeping."