two

TARAJI.

The greatest news I ever received in life was getting a phonecall saying I'm gonna be playing Shug Avery from the Color Purple Movie. I was a little hesitant about it because I got nervous, but I eventually came around and said I'll do it.

Danielle wanted to have a girls night/celebration at her house. I'm gon have myself a couple of drinks I know that. After I packed my lil spend the night bag I headed straight for the door in which I'm already late, but whose fault is that? I need to make sure I'm all the way prepared.

I was twenty minutes late, what a damn shame. I knocked until the door swung open.

"Well hello to you too"

"You're late"

"I know I'm sorry"

"Come on in, Fantasia will be down in a few. In the meantime you can put your bag in whatever room you choose"

"Well damn how many bedrooms is it?"

"Six"

I stuck a finger in the air and tiptoed away. I opened one of the room doors only to see Fantasia in a lingerie. I wasn't mad at her, she looked good. The tattoos to top it off was chefs kiss.

she rolled her eyes before saying "What do you want?"

"You. I want you to talk to me"

"I don't wanna talk to you"

"Tasia, hey, look at me. I don't understand what I've done wrong for you to be acting this way towards me."

"What is it that you don't understand? The cheating part? Or the part where you didn't show up at my most vulnerable moments?"

"I- I didn't cheat on you. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you that. I didn't show up because I couldn't, I was out of it"

"Seems to me like you was in it. In someone I might add"

"I wouldn't do that to you, you know that"

"That's what I would have thought. I'll be downstairs"

I put on my pajamas and joined them.

                                  FANTASIA

                                  FANTASIA

I miss her, her touch, her love, and the way she made me feel from beginning to end up until that one tragic moment happened. I feel as though she should have been there to comfort me, hold me, and most importantly be there for our son, but she wasn't and everytime I look at her I think back to all of that.

"So I got different games— adult games. Wine, food, and more wine"

Taraji came down, sitting next to me. I moved down from her.

"Cheers to the new movie and cheers to us getting picked for these iconic rolls"

"CHEERS!" we said in unison.