eighteen

TARAJI

TARAJI

"What's the time?"

"I just told you the time five seconds ago. It's still nine"

"Sorry I just don't trust him"

"That's understandable"

"I had enough of this" she put the drink down and leaned over to me, grabbing my chin to kiss me.

"Ok wait wait"

"Wait for what"

"Come" i lead her to the bedroom.

she didn't even climb into the bed she just sat me at the edge and begin to spread my legs, kissing my thighs and coming back up to kiss me. tipsy fantasia is more aggressive and stronger than the sobered fantasia, i love everything about that.

incoming call from *K*

"Wait...."

"You wanna answer that go ahead, but don't stop me from doing what I'm about to do" she said sternly. i really do like this side of her.

"W- what is it?"

"I'm dropping Lilly off in a few"

"What? N- no not.. shiiiiit"

she removed my underwear and started to devour me as she stuck two fingers in me causing me to drop my phone "Mmmm..." i moaned out trying to escape her grip "don't run from it baby, you can handle it" the sounds of her pushing in and out of me, her raspy voice, the aggression in her voice, the tattoos, everything about her is perfection and sexy.

she let go of my pearl and stood straight in between my legs as she sped up the fingering process "look at me" she said pushing in and out at a fast pace. there's no way in hell she thought i'll be able to make eye contact, my eyes were in the back of my head. "i said...look at me" i completely ignored what she was saying and i attempted to push her back which was bad idea "we can do this my way" she took her fingers out, climbing into the bed and going down on me gripping my thighs with all her strength.

"Fu- shit shit! Mmmmm" i couldn't even get the words all the way out, she was sucking my entire center, holding that position not once coming up for air. my legs begin to tremble, my whole back was completely off the bed, and my mouth was wide open gripping the sheets, anything that was in reach. i put my forearm over my eyes and one hand on her head running my fingers through her hair, i didn't wanna try and push her off because that'll only make things worse.

 i put my forearm over my eyes and one hand on her head running my fingers through her hair, i didn't wanna try and push her off because that'll only make things worse