fifty five

TARAJI

                                  TARAJI

i have been sitting here with Fantasia for almost thirty minutes while she was getting dolled up. she been holding my hand so long it'll probably leave a mark when she lets go.

"I have to go pee I'll be right b-"

"Taraji stop I know you don't have to pee"

she removed her hand from mine and placed it on my thigh caressing it.

"I actually do so if you would just ... You know ... Let me get up"

she looked at me, rolled her eyes, and removed her hand.

"I told you about those eyes"

"So? What you gon do?"

i leaned down putting my hand around her throat.

"I don't care about these people being in here I will eat that attitude right up out of you"

"Oop unt uh I did not need to hear that"

her stylist said.

"Sorry not sorry. I'll be back"

"That made me hot"

"I aim to please" i walked out.

i needed to call Kayla. she takes forever to press the answer option.

"Hey mother"

"Oh god finally what the hell took you so long to answer?"

"Calm down I'm ok I just had to pack a few more things I wasn't by my phone"

"Be safe Kayla please..."

"I will mama stop worrying"

"I cant stop that's the thing. I wish I could stay on the phone with you the whole time"

"I'm gonna be okay. It's only two days and I'll be back home. When will you be back?"

"The week after next"

"Yeah then Ill be back before you. How you holding up? Y'all having fun?"

"Yeah so far everything has been good. We're doing much better than we were before so that's something. I need to see my grandkids"

"I'm kid free baby. They with Elijah as I said once before. You can FaceTime him though I gotta go anyway"

"Wait go where?"

"Mama I have to take a shower and get ready"

"Right. Ok. I love you Kayla, a whole lot"

"I love you more mommy bye bye and tell Tay I love her too"